Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
04/05/2022
DELIVERANCE PRAYER FROM CAPTIVITY.
BIBLE READING: ISAIAH:49:24-26.
PRAYER POINTS.
Thank you Lord for the power in Your name at which every knee must bow.
Thank you God for providing deliverance from any form of bondage in the name of Jesus.
I cover myself with the blood of Jesus.
I Confess any sin that can hinder answers to my prayers Lord, forgive me in the name of Jesus.
I Stand against any power already organised against this prayer tonight in the name of Jesus.
I destroy the power of every satanic arrest in my life, in Jesus’ name.
All satanic-arresting agents, release me, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Everything that is representing me in the demonic world against my career, be destroyed by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
Spirit of the living God, quicken my whole being, in the name of Jesus.
God, smash me and renew my strength, in the name of Jesus.
Holy ghost fire, ignite me to the glory of God, in the name of Jesus.
Oh Lord, let the anointing of the Holy Spirit break every yoke of backwardness in my life in the name of Jesus.
I frustrate every demonic arrest of my spirit-man, in Jesus name.
Blood of Jesus, remove any unprogressive label from every aspect of my life, in Jesus’ name.
Anti-breakthrough decrees, be revoked, in the name of Jesus.
Holy Ghost fire, destroy every satanic garment in, my life, in the name of Jesus.
Oh Lord, give unto me the key to good success, so that anywhere I go, the doors of good success will open unto me.
Every wicked house, constructed against me and my career, be demolished, in the name of Jesus.
Oh Lord, establish me a holy person unto You, in Jesus’ name.
Oh Lord, let the anointing to excel in my career fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
I shall not serve my enemies; my enemies shall bow down to me, in the name of Jesus.
I bind every desert and poverty spirit in my life, in Jesus’ name.
I reject the anointing of non-achievement in my career, in the name of Jesus.
I pull down all the strongholds erected against my progress, in the name of Jesus.
I recall all my blessings thrown into the water, forest and satanic bank, in the name of Jesus.
I cut down all the roots of problem in my life, in Jesus’ name.
O Lord, let satanic scorpions be rendered stingless in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, let demonic serpents be rendered venom-less in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
I declare with my mouth that nothing shall be impossible with me, in the name of Jesus.
I release myself from every inherited diseases, in the name of Jesus.
I reject and renounce every ordination of lateness in goodness, in the name of Jesus.
Every spiritual label and stamp, be cleaned by the blood of Jesus.
I break every curse of automatic failure mechanism working in my family in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, let the camp of the enemy be put in disarray, in the name of Jesus.
Thank you Lord for answered prayers. In Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts