Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
17 /05/2022

PRAYER AGAINST DEMONIC COBWEBS.

BIBLE READING: ISAIAH 59:5-6.

PRAYER POINTS. .

Every demonic cobweb hindering my glory from becoming manifest, catch fire now in the name of Jesus.
Every evil veil that has been making me unnoticed to my helper catch fire in the name of Jesus.
Every arrow from the evil one to hide me from breakthrough catch fire in the name of Jesus.
Both the arrow and the sender of the arrow, fall to death in the name of Jesus.
Every demonic cobweb that is acting as a blockage between me and success, I destroy you by the authority of heaven.
Every evil veil of non-achievement, I destroy you in the name of Jesus.
Every man and woman that is putting my life under an attack of cobweb, every man and woman that is fighting me with cobweb, I destroy you by the authority of heaven in the name of Jesus.
Every evil spider in my father’s house that is used to make cobweb to hinder from achieving my potentials, I destroy you by the authority of heaven.
Every cobweb of no way, every web that hinders new things from manifesting in my life, catch fire right now in the name of Jesus.
You cobweb in my father’s house or mother’s house holding me down, I set you on fire right now in the name of Jesus.
All you evil cobweb that has been attached to my life to channel my destiny to waste, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
I refuse to have any waste of destiny in the name of Jesus.
All you ancestral powers limiting my growth in life fall to death in the name of Jesus.
The network of witchcraft cobweb over my life, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Evil power house assigned against me, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
I collect back whatever the household cobweb has stolen from me, in the name of Jesus.
O God, arise and break my yokes and difficulties, in the name of Jesus.
Every cobweb of poverty on assignment to make my life wretched, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
Blood of Jesus clear away the atmosphere from demonic cobwebs, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, release your fire upon any power projecting cobwebs into my dreams, in Jesus name.
I fire back any arrow of backwardness fired into my life, in the name of Jesus.
Cobweb of short life span, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.
I shake off the net of the wicked upon my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
Evil cobweb attached to my life, I arrest you today, in the name of Jesus.
Where is the Lord God of Elijah? arise and let my enemies destroy themselves, in the name of Jesus.
I set ablaze all satanic spiders giving report about me to the host of wickedness, in Jesus name.
Every long standing yoke, be broken by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
Let the fire of God consume all their demonic assignments against me, in the name of Jesus.
I cancel and wipe off all evil cobwebs and its effects in my life in the name of Jesus.
My enemies will not meet me where they left me, I move forward by fire, in Jesus name.
The hands of the wicked upon my life and family, wither by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Every stubborn Goliath of my father’s house saying NO to my blessings, fall down and die, in Jesus name.
I am redeemed by the blood of the Lamb, in the name of Jesus.
Thank you Lord for answered prayer, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts