Thursday, May 19, 2022

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

O Lord, I call on you to break every generational curse that might want to have power of me and the events of my life. No generational curse will turn my life upside down in Jesus name.

Dear God, please protect me and my family from every evil family curse that might want to destroy our lives.

Father, I ask for your grace and protection. I ask that you protect me from all curses of any form.

Oh God, please bless me abundantly so that no family curse on poverty that is trying to make me poor will succeed in its endeavours, in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Every curse of like father like son and like mother like daughter collective bondage, break and die, in the name of Jesus.

Any part of my body handed over to Satan due to evil dedication, I repossess you back, in the name of Jesus.

Polygamous witchcraft form my place of birth challenging my destiny; depart from my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

Blood of Jesus Christ break and scatter every curse my parents have placed upon my life, in the name of Jesus.

Begin to thank God for answers prayers.


By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts