Sunday, May 15, 2022

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

In these section we are praying on placenta umbilical cord, first water and sponge birth.


Every placenta witchcraft targeted against my destiny through Placenta, umbilical cord, first water and sponge birth captivity, die, in Jesus name.

Every caldron of darkness that is harassing my destiny, Placenta, umbilical cord, first water and sponge birth captivity break, in the name of Jesus.

Every chain of darkness like invisible spiritual bids around my waist, break, in the name of Jesus.

Placenta, umbilical cord, first water and sponge birth captivity witchcraft manipulating my destiny from the coven, die, in the name of Jesus.

Thou bank of Satan, control by the strongman release my Placenta, umbilical cord, first water and sponge birth from captivity, in the name of Jesus.

Every satanic transfer into my destiny through Placenta, umbilical cord, first water and sponge birth captivity, I cut you off, in the name of Jesus.

Blood of Jesus, recover my Placenta, umbilical cord, first water and sponge birth captivity from the earth, in the name of Jesus.

Blood of Jesus, recover my destiny from the waters and Land in the name of Jesus.

Thou power of God, deliver me from placenta bondage, in the name of Jesus.

Every power using my placenta against me, what are you waiting for, die, in the name of Jesus.

Every covenant between any tree and my Placenta, umbilical cord, first water and sponge birth captivity break, in the name of Jesus.

Every blessing that I have lost through placenta witchcraft, I possess you, in the name of Jesus.

Every power of Placenta, umbilical cord, first water and sponge birth captivity manipulation, break, in the name of Jesus.


Begin to thank God for answers prayers.

Make these declaration.

BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST DELIVER ME FROM PLACENTA BONDAGE IN JESUS NAME.


By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts