Thursday, May 19, 2022

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post



20th May 2022

MIDNIGHT PRAYERS TO DEMOLISH EVIL ALTARS OF YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE.


These prayers is to be prayed from 12midnight your local time. These prayers of destroying evil Altars of your fathers HOUSE, is ment to be Prayed aggressively, you will testify.


BIBLE CONFESSION: Exodus 34:13, Deuteronomy 12:3, 1 samuel 7:7-11, Number 23:1-4, Amos 3:14.

Deuteronomy 7:5
But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.


Is your name on a demonic Altar? Or are you being attack by household witchcraft? In this prayer Spiritual Warfare that Shattered Demonic Altars and destroy household witchcraft will help you to identify if you are under such a demonic control. And give you the answer on how to be delivered from this dilemma. People in the demonic spiritual and occultic realms know the power and understand the principles of demonic altars and household wickedness. So they use these tactics of the demonic world to destroy innocent people that they don’t like or hire to destroy. Most evil priest that operates in household witchcraft and build demonic altars are hired and paid to destroy innocent souls.

PRAYER POINTS.

I Cover myself the blood of Jesus christ.

Any of my destiny that has been declared dead by evil priest, O God arise and wake it up by fire in Jesus name.

My name hear the word of the Lord depart from the strange Altar of blood sucking demon in Jesus name.

The glory of my life stolen from the satanic Altar, I recover you by fire in Jesus name.

Any problem in my family that is affecting us from evil Altar be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.

I release myself from aggressively polygamous family Altars. I release myself from the evil Altars of the tree in Jesus name.

I release myself from every evil Altar of rising and falling. I release myself every evil Altar of shame and disgrace in Jesus name.

I set ablaze every evil Altar programmed in the air against me. I exposed every evil family Altar against our deliverance In Jesus name.

I release myself from every evil Altar of poverty and suffering. I withdraw all my possessions that belongs to me at the evil Altars in Jesus name.

I withdraw my breakthroughs from evil Altar. I withdraw my marital glory from the room of evil Altars in Jesus name.

I withdraw my organs, my womb, from the pot of evil Altars. I destroy the hands of the witch doctors working against me in Jesus name.

I silence every voice of death and afflictions at the evil Altars. I disgrace and frustrate any familiar spirits going naked because of me in Jesus name.

I render the Ancestral evil Altars impotent. I re-divert the evil arrows fired against me at the evil Altars in Jesus name.

By the power of the holy spirit, I cut off the hands, legs of the man or woman that want me dead. I release confusion and awkwardness upon every evil programmer attacking my star in Jesus name.

My father my fighter, I raise an Altar with the blood of Jesus against any demonic junction where my glory have sacrificed to in Jesus name.

Oh Lord, I raise an Altar with the blood of Jesus christ against demonic curses, covenant, limitations, evil foundation and disorder in my destiny today, release by fire in Jesus name.

Father, draw my spirit man out of every territory of drinkers of blood and eaters of flesh in Jesus name.

You family Altar against my progress catch fire now. Dark powers discussing how to pull me down, I scatter your meetings tonight by fire in Jesus name.

O God my father, every tree in my father's compound standing as an Altar against us and controlling people's destiny wither and die now in Jesus name ( pray aggressively)

Every Altar of anti pro
gress catch fire. Every Altar of late marriage or marital problems be ignited by fire in Jesus name.
By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts