Sunday, May 15, 2022

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Every arrow ritual and sacrifices, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

If my enemy is saying only prosper over his or her dead body, so be it, because it is time for me now to prosper, in the name of Jesus.

I enter into my prophetic destiny by fire, in the name of Jesus.

I speak to the belly of the waters to release my breakthroughs by fire, in the name of Jesus.

You Pharaoh in my home town, l bury you in the Red Sea by fire, in the name of Jesus.

I take the wheels off the chariots of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

l cut off the ministry of Judas Iscariot from my finances, in the name of Jesus.

Lord, breathe upon me by Your glory, in the name of Jesus.

God arise and abort the pregnancy of the devil that is against my life, in the name of Jesus.

Let every resurrection of affliction in my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Every power sponsoring repeated problems in my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers. In Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts