Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post



10th May 2022

PROPHETIC MORNING PRAYERS.



Dark ordinances of short life, in this month of May, be rolled away from my life by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Every curse of thou shalt not excel, in the month of May, be nullify in the name of Jesus.

I issued Blessing, favour, prosperity, upliftment and open door, into this month, in the name of Jesus.

Every curse of profitless hard work, working in my father’s house, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Every demonic curses attach to this month, be nullify, in the name of Jesus.

In this month of May, I bury all my pains, sorrow, trouble, tears, problem and I will not cross over with any of them, in the name of Jesus.

Supernatural testimonies locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Any problem assigned against me this week die, in the name of Jesus.

Anti-glory power of my father’s house troubling my destiny, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Lord, this month of May shall be the month of total restoration, supernatural testimonies and divine settlement in my life and household, in the name of Jesus

Lord, bless my new month, in the name of Jesus.

Every curse from my father’s house, I call upon heaven to bear witness against it, break, break, break in the name of Jesus.

Every dark obstacle, standing in my way this week, I come against you, clear away by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Lord, restore back the glory of my life in this month of May, in the name of Jesus.

Thank you Jesus for answering my prayers.


By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts