Saturday, May 21, 2022

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Every demonic padlock and chains used against me in the dark world catch fire and cut into pieces. Every evil tie, evil links, evil bonds, projected to manipulate my life catch fire in Jesus name.

Every evil hands protecting the family Altar from damage scatter unto irreparable damages. I pull down the structure of evil Altars of my father's house in Jesus name.

Every evil priest that want to terminate my glory or the glory of my children let the thunder of God strike you down in Jesus name.

Every stubborn power that has exchange my reproductive organs with that of a goats, cows, you are dead tonight, return it back to me and die in Jesus name.

Every voice of affliction manipulating my day and night be silenced forever. You wicked strange Altar fighting against me and my family, hear the word loose your battle and die in Jesus name.

Holy ghost arise and break the covenant of wicked strengthening the operation of the enemies against me in Jesus name.

( call your names) I shall not answer to the calls of the wicked elders. Evil dedication on any shrines against my finances be destroyed in Jesus name.

Begin to thank God for answers prayers.



By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts