Thursday, June 9, 2022

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

HOW TO PRAY AND DELIVER YOURSELF FROM WITCHCRAFT STRONGHOLD AND BONDAGE.

FAST AND PRAY FOR 3 DAYS 6AM - 6PM OR AS YOU ARE LED. ADD NIGHT VIGILS.

CONFESS THESE SCRIPTURES FROM YOUR BIBLE BEFORE YOU COMMENCE THE PRAYERS.

MICAH 5:12, ISAIAH 10:27, LUKE 10:19, MATTHEW 18:18, PHILIPPIANS 2:9-11.

1. Let any witchcraft curse working against me be revoked in the name of Jesus.

2. Every decision, vow and covenant of household witchcraft affecting me be nullified by the blood of Jesus.

3. I destroy with fire of God, every weapon of witchcraft used against me in the name of Jesus.

4. Any material taken from my body and placed on witchcraft altar, be roasted by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

5. I reverse every witchcraft burial fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every witchcraft padlock fashioned against any area of my life be roasted, in the name of Jesus.

7. I deliver my soul from every witchcraft bewitchment, in the name of Jesus.

8. Any witchcraft bird flying for my sake, fall down and die, and be roasted to ashes, in the name of Jesus.

9. I break myself loose from every bondage of witchcraft covenant, in the name of Jesus.

10. (lay your right hand on your head) Every witchcraft spirit plantation, pollution, deposits and materials in my body be melted by the fire of God and be flushed out by the blood of Jesus.

11. Every evil ever done to me through witchcraft attack, be reversed, in the name of Jesus.

12. Every damage done to my destiny through witchcraft operations, be reversed now, in the name of Jesus.

13. Every witchcraft hand planting evil seeds in my life through dream attacks, wither and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.

14. I reverse the evil effect of any witchcraft invocation or summoning of my spirit, in the name of Jesus.

15. I loose my hands and feet from any witchcraft bewitchment and bondage, in the name of Jesus.

16. Let the blood of Jesus wash away every witchcraft identification mark on me, in the name of Jesus.

17. Let every witchcraft operations and manipulation against me be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

18. Let any witchcraft pot working against me receive the judgment of God, in Jesus name.

19. Every witchcraft altar holding me captive be destroyed by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

20. Every witchcraft moving object in my body die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

21. Every witchcraft decree over my life I revoke it in the name of Jesus.

22. Every witchcraft affliction against me be destroyed in the name of Jesus.

23. Every witchcraft chain binding my destiny be destroyed in the name of Jesus.

24. In the name of Jesus I release myself from witchcraft cage.

25. Every witchcraft stronghold mounted against my destiny be destroyed in the name of Jesus.

26. Every masquerade operating against me catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.

27. Every witchcraft presence and visitation in my dream be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

28. Every witchcraft power pressing me in my sleep be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.

29. Every witchcraft agent operating in my life be exposed and be disgraced in the name of Jesus.

30. Every witchcraft gadget monitoring me be destroyed by fire in Jesus name.

31. In the name of Jesus I release myself from every witchcraft pollution.

32. Every placental witchcraft manipulating my destiny, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Don't spend less than 2 minutes on each prayer point at any prayer session and you have to pray three times a day minimum. Add night vigil.

Nevertheless, you must first of all give your life to JESUS as your Lord and Savior and receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of power and speaking in tongues.

Also, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armour of God, so that you maybe able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Jesus is Lord!
#pstnath.
By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts