Thursday, June 9, 2022

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post



9th June 2022

MIDNIGHT PRAYERS TO BREAK FREE FROM SPIRITUAL PRISON OF YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE.


These prayers is to be prayed from 12midnight your local time. You will testify.


BIBLE CONFESSION : Acts 8:23, Jeremiah 30:8, Isaiah 52:2, Roman 8:15, Acts 16:25-34.

Jeremiah 5:25-26,
Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your sins have withholden good things from you. For among my people are found wicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men.



Spiritual cage or prison is a very tough bondage. The source of this attack is known to be from household and foundational powers. One of the major works of the enemy is to steal, kill and destroy destinies. The devil uses this cage to perpetrate wickedness for many people. Unlike a physical prison when a person will be locked up in a custody for committing offences. But spiritual prison, it is not. This ones are dominated by wicked powers that does not want you to progress. The high rate of wickedness in the world today is so destructive, to the point of killing people untimely because of envy and jeolousy.


PRAYER POINTS.


I Cover myself with the blood of Jesus.

Father I thank you for making provision for my deliverance from any form of bondage tonight in Jesus name.

Oh Lord send your axe of fire to the foundation of my life and destroy every evil plantation in Jesus name.

I stand against any power already assembled against this prayer tonight in Jesus name.

Oh God of paul & Silas arise and deliver me from the prison of my father's house in Jesus name.

Multiple bondage tying me down to one spot break by fire in Jesus name.

Father let the powers that has forgotten me in the spiritual prison for years to release me now in Jesus name.

Ancestral dog of my father's house chasing after my glory roast by fire in Jesus name.

You spiritual spider caging my elevation catch fire in Jesus.

Anything in my life supporting stagnation and backwardness come out by fire in Jesus name.

I destroy all the evil Altars of my father's house against my fruitfulness in Jesus name.

All my blessings for this year that are currently cage by wicked forces, receive total freedom in Jesus name.

I break and cancel every household curse exposing my destiny to attack in Jesus name.

I withdraw any part of my glory in any spiritual prison in Jesus name.

I break and loose myself from witchcraft prison of my father's house in Jesus name.

You demonic cage assigned to put me in the prison of time wasters break by fire in Jesus name.

Let any satanic policeman assigned against my matter to be frustrated in Jesus name.

Oh Lord my father break down every evil foundation surrounding my external blessings in Jesus name.

Every evil satellite covering my beauty for my God given spouse from seeing me be roasted by fire in Jesus name.

Every evil image in the satanic kingdom containing my name be consume by fire in Jesus name.

Begin to thank God for answers prayers.


By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts