Sunday, June 12, 2022

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Prayer Points To Defeat The Enemies

Reading Text: 2 Samuel 22:18; Deuteronomy 28:7; James 4:7; Genesis 14:20, Luke 10:19; 1 John 4:4; Isaiah 54:17; Exodus 14:14, Micah 5:9

1. Arrows of the enemy fired at me and my family, backfire now, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every power assigned to subdue my whole life, be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.

3. I shake off every arrow of the enemy in my body, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every chain of wickedness around my life, break and die, in the name of Jesus.

5. Poisons of the enemy projected into my life, blood of Jesus, paralyse them, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every mirror of darkness monitoring my life, break and scatter, in the name of Jesus.

7. Every altar of Satan chanting my name, fire of God, consume them, in the name of Jesus.

8. Holy Ghost fire, baptise me now, baptise my life, in the name of Jesus.

9. I receive power to pursue, overtake and recover all from my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

10. I receive power to tread upon serpents and scorpions on assignment against me, in the name of Jesus.

11. By fire, by force, I cut off the power of all my stubborn enemies, in the name of Jesus.

12. O ground, open up and swallow all my stubborn pursuers, in the name of Jesus.

13. Stubborn enemies blocking my way, fire of God, scatter them now, scatter them , in the name of Jesus.

14. Every arrow of fear fired against me and my family, I shake it off, I shake it out, in the name of Jesus.

15. I fire back every arrow of witchcraft that has been fired to kill me, in the name of Jesus.

16. Every plantation of the enemy in my body, be up rooted, in the name of Jesus.

17. God of Elijah, arrest all my stubborn enemies, in the name of Jesus.

18. Principalities and powers assigned to trouble my life, O God my Father, disgrace them, in the name of Jesus.

19. Fire of God, arise and pursue all my stubborn enemies into the Red Sea, in the name of Jesus.

20. Every power assigned to swallow me and my family, fire of God swallow them now, swallow them, in the name of Jesus.


21. Every long standing enemy assigned to defeat me, you are a liar, die now, die in the name of Jesus.

Thank You Jesus for answering my prayers

By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts