Saturday, June 25, 2022

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Holy ghost fire set ablaze by the Authority of heaven the marine kingdom spiritually trapping down my glory in the waters in Jesus name.

I break myself loose from every yoke of late marriage in Jesus name.

I execute judgment against water spirits and declare that you are reserved for everlasting chains in darkness in Jesus name.

Every wicked power using the face of a familiar person to pollute me spiritually die in Jesus name.

I break and loose myself from python spirit in Jesus name ( say these 21 times)

You spirit husband/wife release my womb ( babies).. ( mention others) and dry up by fire in Jesus name.

You my manhood/womb that witchcraft powers have swallowed be vomited by fire in Jesus name.

My marital keys in the hand of a wicked power, I command you to release them by fire in Jesus name.

Every power responsible for my miscarriages in my life be arrested in Jesus name.

Begin to thank God for answers prayers.


By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts