Friday, June 24, 2022

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post



24th June 2022

MIDNIGHT PRAYER TO BREAK ANCESTRAL CURSES.


These prayers is to be prayed from 12midnight your local time. After these prayers any ancient curses working against you shall be broken tonight in Jesus name.

BIBLE CONFESSION: Mark 11:21-24, Ezekiel 18:20.

Galatians 3:13 , ”Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed [is] every one that hangeth on a tree:”


There is no sin without a demon attached to it. It is the demon attached to the sin that will make sure that terrible things happen to the cursed person. Curse is a spiritual problem. Sin is a fuel that make curses to stay in the life of someone. Some curses can be temporary others can be permanently. When the curse is temporary on a person , it can be broken easily. But when the curse issued permanently on someone, it takes serious deliverance to break the yoke. There are generational curses too.

PRAYER POINTS.

I cover myself with the blood of Jesus.

strong yoke in my family house, hindering my breakthrough, break by fire, break by fire, break by fire in Jesus name.

You family bondage I I break you today by fire in Jesus name.

Curses that would not allow the vision of glory to manifest in my life, oh Lord destroy them, break in Jesus name.

Curses that want to turn my glory into shame, Lord consume the curses with your fire in Jesus name.

Curses that give away my entitlements to others, Lord take away these curses from my life in Jesus name.

Curses that turn sweetness into sorrow, Lord take away from my life in Jesus name.

Curses that made me to take back sit through I was destined for greatness, lord waste these curses in Jesus name.

You my destiny of greatness that curses have held, Lord cause these curses to be consume with fire in Jesus name.

Every idolatry curses that made me empty, Lord destroy them in Jesus name.

The curses that came on me by the virtue of the family I was born into, Lord use your power to wrought deliverance for me in Jesus name.

Any curses that came into my life in the midnight, Lord arise in your power and send them out of my life in Jesus name.

Spoken words of curses that put my life in bondage let the authority and power of God loosen the chains of these words in Jesus name.

Any curses responsible for my barrenness, holy spirit judge these curses in Jesus name.

Every power that want me to pass through series of afflictions, be destroyed by fire in Jesus name.

I separate myself from every yoke of poverty and suffering in my family line in Jesus name.

Every power programming my destiny with the village people, break and loose your hold over me in Jesus name.

By the sword of fire, I cut off the powers responsible for my struggles in Jesus name.

My life and destiny, you are not designed for stagnation and limitation in Jesus name.

Any Ancestral chains binding me and my family together break by fire in Jesus name.

O God arise and purge my foundation with your blood. Blood of Jesus deliver me from this family bondage in Jesus name.

You powers that has buried my names beside a rat in the spiritual realm, receive the fire of God and die in Jesus name.

Glory robbers in my father's house stealing from the garden of my destiny die by fire in Jesus name.

O God arise and make me re-write my family history in Jesus name. ( pray aggressively)

Every spirit of polygamous witchcraft rising on my horses, I pull you down by fire in Jesus name.

Every Ancestral power that want me to stay older in my parents house, I reject that curse in Jesus name.

The annionting of near success syndrome in my life be arrested by fire in Jesus name.

Every destructive spirit of anger and late marriage in my foundation and family be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.

By the power in the blood of Jesus, I recover whatever the enemy has stolen from me in the past, present and future in Jesus name.
By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts