Thursday, June 9, 2022

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

*POWER TO DISGRACE YOUR ENEMIES & ACCUSER!!! Part 1*

Psalm 68:1-2:
1 Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. 2 As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.

Every enemies of your life and destiny shall be disgraced today in Jesus name. Our topic for today prayer meeting is POWER TO DISGRACE YOUR ENEMIES. Who are your enemies? Our principal enemy is the devil and his demons, but the truth is this, the devil and demons cannot operate without human vessels, therefore our enemies also include demonic or demon possessed human beings. Human enemies can be grouped into the following:

10 Types Of Human Enemies.

A) Those who don’t want you to make progress

B) Those who oppress you physically

C) Those who give evil counsel against you

D) Those who cannot stand your prosperity

E) Those who smile with you openly but secretly the plan evil against you

F) Those who Mock you

G) Those who pose as God in your life

H) Those who think without them you can never make it

I). Those who attack you without a cause

J). Those who see your down fall in life.

The only way to overcome all this attacks is by violent prayer. We are praying for God to arise and show himself God before our enemies. We are praying for God to disgrace, displace and embarrass them with our testimonies. We serve a God who is an expert in humiliating our enemies, just as haman was humiliated and hanged in the days of Queen Esther, Esther 7:8-10, that is how all your enemies will meet there fate as you pray this prayers.

PRAISE AND WORSHIP

PRAYER POINTS

1. I separate my life from all connections to my enemies in Jesus name.

2. I separate my life from all evil covenants with my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

3. I separate my life from all evil shrines planted by my enemies in my place of birth, in the name of Jesus.

4. All agents of darkness banking my blessings, catch fire!!!, in Jesus’ name.

5. I destroy every weapon of the enemy fashioned against my life, in the name of Jesus.

6. I declare today that I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in the heavenliest in Jesus name

7. Let every power of the oppressors in my life begin to work against them now!!!, in the name of Jesus.

8. Let my affairs become too hot for the enemy to handle, in the name of Jesus.

9. I retrieve my blessings from the camp of enemies, in the name of Jesus.

10. I declare now that my promotion shall manifest powerfully, in the name of Jesus.

11. I scatter all the host of household enemies gathered against my progress, in the name of Jesus.

12. Let all enemy of progress working against my life scatter into irreparable pieces, in the name of Jesus.

13. Let the joy of the enemy upon the progress of my life be turned into sorrow, in the name of Jesus.

14. I paralyse every pocket with evil holes in my life, in Jesus’ name.

15. Let the power, glory and the kingdom of the living God come upon every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.

16. Let all drinkers of blood and eaters of flesh hunting for my life begin to stumble and fall, in the name of Jesus.

17. I break the power of any demonic spell issued against my life, in the name of Jesus.

18. Let all demonic influence of the enemy flow out of my handiwork, in the name of Jesus.

19. I paralyse all powers of the enemies behind my problems, in the name of Jesus.

20. I paralyse all powers of the enemies in my life that delay miracles, in the name of Jesus.

21. I paralyse all marriage destroyers, in the name of Jesus.

22. I paralyse all anti-miracle agents, in the name of Jesus.

23. I paralyse all financial destroyers, in the name of Jesus.

24. O Lord, make me a channel of Your blessings in Jesus name

25. Let my hand be stronger than all hands of my enemies, in Jesus’ name.

26. Every stone of hindrance from my enemies, be rolled out of my way, in Jesus’ name.

27. Oh God, put all my enemies to shame in the name of Jesus.
By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts