Thursday, June 9, 2022

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

28. Let my hands become an instrument of divine prosperity, in the name of Jesus.

29. Let my eyes become an instrument of divine revelation, in the name of Jesus.

30. Let my ears become an instrument of divine revelation, in the name of Jesus.

31. Let The anointing of the overcomer, fall upon my life, in Jesus’ name.

32. I command every human agent of wickedness to loose his/her hold over my life now, in the name of Jesus.

33. I command every agent of failure to loose its hold over my life now, in the name of Jesus.

34. I command every agent of stagnation to loose its hold over my life now, in the name of Jesus.

35. I command every agent of poverty to loose its hold over my life now, in the name of Jesus.

36. I command every agent of bad debt to loose its hold over my life now, in the name of Jesus.

37. I command every agent of spiritual backwardness to loose its hold over my life now, in the name of Jesus.

38. I command every agent of defeat to loose its hold over my life now, in the name of Jesus.

39. I command every agent of sickness and diseases to loose its hold over my life now, in the name of Jesus.

40. I command every agent of near success syndrome to loose its hold over my life now, in the name of Jesus.

41. I command every agent of demonic delays to loose its hold over my life now, in the name of Jesus.

42. I command every agent of depression to loose its hold over my life now, in the name of Jesus.

43. I command every agent of slow progress to loose its hold over my life now, in the name of Jesus.

44. Let all wicked oppressors against me begin to stumble and fall, in the name of Jesus.

45. Let God break the backbone of all my enemies gathered against me, in the name of Jesus.

46. I declare that all the instruments of failure, against me by my enemies be roasted in my life, in Jesus’ name.

47. I declare that all satanic weapons of attack against my life be roasted, in the name of Jesus.

48. Let all satanic computers set in motion to monitor my life be roasted, in the name of Jesus.

49. Let all satanic records keeping the steps of my progress be roasted, in the name of Jesus.

50. Let all satanic satellites and cameras being used to observe my spiritual life be roasted, in the name of Jesus.

Begin to thank God for answering your prayers
By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts