Thursday, January 19, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

PRAYERS AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF UNTIMELY DEATH

Isaiah 6:1-7 ‘‘In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted, and his train filled the temple. Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke. Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts. Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.”

Revelation 21:4, ”And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.”

Matthew 10:28, ”And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.”

Hosea 13:14, “I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.”

Isaiah 41:10 ”Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”

Prayer Points:

Psalms 118:17. In the name of Jesus, I declare that I shall not die but live to declare the works of God in the land of the living in Jesus name.
Psalms 79:11. By the hedge of Your protection, Oh Lord preserve those that are appointed to die this year in my family, in my church and in this neighbourhood in Jesus name.
By the blood of Jesus, I wipe out my names from the register of untimely death, in Jesus name.
Every arrow of slow death issued against me and my family, backfire, in Jesus name.
Psalms 13:3, Act 20:9. I will not sleep the sleep of death; I will not run the race of death and I will not fall unto death in Jesus name.
I declare that my marriage will not lead me to the grave untimely, in Jesus name.
My destiny that has been buried in the coffin, cemetery, by the power of the resurrection, I exhume you, in the name of Jesus.
No weapon of death fashioned against me shall prosper and any evil that rises up against me in judgement shall be condemned, in the name of Jesus.
I reject every sickness unto death, in the name of Jesus.
Any power planning to poison me, eat your poison and die in my place in the name of Jesus. And if I have eaten or drank poison in the past that is affecting my health, today be purged out by the blood of Jesus (Say I drink the blood of Jesus).
Terminal sickness programmed to kill me before my time, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
Every ancestral covenant of untimely death made against my life in any evil altar, break by fire in the name of Jesus.
Every power jingling the bell of death on my destiny, you and your bell die by fire in the name of Jesus.
Spirit of untimely death pursuing me from the grave of my forefathers, run back to your grave and settle yourself there, in the name of Jesus.
Garment of sudden death in my body, come out by fire in the name of Jesus.
Eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood assigned against my life, receive the judgement of death and die in the name of Jesus.
Any power in my family assigned to cut short my life, die in my place, in Jesus name.

God bless you and please share

By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts