Friday, January 20, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER
20/01/2023

THE BLESSINGS OF SUFFICIENT HANDS IS MY PORTION THIS YEAR 2023.

BIBLE READING:DEUTERONOMY 33: 1-7, PSALM 46: 1-11, ECCLESIASTES 6: 1-10, PSALMS 7: 9, 90: 17.

PRAYER POINTS

Blessed be your name Oh Lord for another wonderful opportunity in your presence today.

Oh Lord I come to You today with all my heart, look upon me with your eye of mercy in Jesus Christ name. Amin.

My Father forgive my sins, purge and cleanse me as I approach Your throne of grace in prayer today in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

My Father redeem my soul from destruction this year 2023, restore my first love for you in tonight in Jesus Christ name.

I shall not pray in vain this year 2023, there shall be Sufficient answers and manifestations to show in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

Ever present God, swallow up every trouble baked for me and my Household by troublemakers this year in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

Every mischievous plan to rob me of the Blessing of Sufficient Hands scatter now in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

Oh God bring me to my own people in 2023; they shall not miss my address in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

My enemies must hear this; God is my Helper in 2023 , you cannot overcome me, you are under my feet this year in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

I have victory over the battles of my business, career and ministry. None shall over power me this year 2023, bow by fire and thunder in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

I shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble, my Father, my sufficient hands shall not be turned into insufficiency in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

I shall not build, and another inhabit, I shall not plants and another eat in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

This year I will sing my song and dance my dance in Jesus name.

Every food of sorrow, sallowed in the dream, I vomit them right now in the name of Jesus.

Sufficient God, this year 2023, be sufficient for me and my family in the name of Jesus.

Thank you Lord for answered prayer, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts