Thursday, January 19, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER
18/01/2023

PRAYER TO LIVE AT THE MOUNTAIN TOP.

BIBLE READING: ISAIAH 40:28-31, JAMES 1:5-6,
ISAIAH 33:6, EPHESIANS 1:16-21,
PSALMS 19, 24, 42, 29

PRAYER POINTS.

O God my Father, thank you for being my God, my Father and my friend.
O God my Father, thank you for the privilege to know you and the power of the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
O God my Father, thank you for always being there for me and with me.
O God my Father, thank you for the great and mighty things that you are doing in my life.
O God my Father, thank you for your provision and protection over me and my household.
O God my Father, thank you for always answering my prayers.
I confess my sins before you today and I ask you to forgive me on the basis of your mercy, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Wash me clean today O Lord by the blood of Jesus Christ.
I cover myself and my household with the blood of Jesus Christ.
My prayers today will not go in vain; my prayers will produce the desired results in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I decree that the wisdom of God be operational in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I receive the grace to access the divine wisdom bank for the unlimited flow of wisdom through the Word of God, in the name of Jesus Christ.
O God my Father, let my eyes discover precious thing and let hidden things be brought to light for me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I receive grace to operate by the surpassing intelligence of God, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I decree that I receive wisdom to bring stability to every area of my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I decree that I receive wisdom to bring stability into my family, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I decree that I receive wisdom to bring stability into my business, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I decree that I receive wisdom to bring stability into my spiritual life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I decree that I receive wisdom to bring stability into my marriage, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I decree that my life will command unusual grace, favor and attraction, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I decree that my days are preserved by God; with long life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I decree that my days are preserved by God; with riches and honor, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I receive the anointing to make unpredictable and unprecedented progress in life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I receive the anointing to overcome stagnation in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I receive the anointing to overcome frustration in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I receive the anointing to overcome hardship in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I receive the anointing to overcome struggle in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I decree that nothing is permitted to stop me. I am confident that I will succeed, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I declare that from this moment onwards, I walk in the grace that unravels mysteries and secrets, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I declare that from this moment onwards, nothing shall be hidden from me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I declare that from this moment onwards, I will be led by the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus Christ.
By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts