Sunday, January 22, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
22/01/2023

I WILL STRUGGLE NO MORE!

BIBLE READING: PSALM 40:17, DEUT. 31:6-8, ROMANS 8:17-18, 2 CORINTHIANS 4:8.

PRAYER POINTS.

O Lord my Father, in anyway that I might be struggling in one area of my life or the other, put an end to my struggling in Jesus name.
I rebuke every evil spirit that wants me to keep struggling financially in Jesus name.
I decree and I declare today, no more struggles for me in the name of Jesus.
My days of struggle are over. My days of pure flourish are here in Jesus name.
Every spirit of struggle that has mysteriously entered my life and wants to keep me at a struggle phase in my life, be destroyed by fire in Jesus name.
The devil shall not keep me at a struggling place financially in Jesus name.
I shall have more than enough financially in Jesus name.
Struggling for years is not my portion in Jesus name.
I refuse to struggle in life anymore, from this day forward, I shall continue to rise and flourish at life in Jesus name.
O Lord my Father, every plan of the evil ones to keep me struggling in every area of life, I rebuke it in Jesus name.
The devil shall not have power over my finances again in Jesus name.
My finances will leave the struggle phase and enter the excelling phase in Jesus name
Every evil spirit of struggle that is threatening to stagnate me in life, be destroyed by fire in Jesus name.
Dear God, I ask for the spirit of prosperity to take charge in my life. I bind and cast every spirit of struggle in Jesus name.
Struggling is not my portion in this life in Jesus name.
By the grace of God, I shall continue to grow in leaps and bounds, prosper and flourish in the name of Jesus.
My health shall begin to get better from this day forward. I shall not struggle health wise again in Jesus name.
I commit my academics into your hands, O Lord. I reject every spirit of stagnation or struggle in my academics in Jesus name.
King of Kings, look upon me with mercy and heal every area of my life within which I am struggling in Jesus name.
I call on you Lord, let every struggling aspect of my life begin to receive healing today in Jesus name.
If it is my spiritual life that has been struggling, Lord, please lay your hands of prosperity and healing over it in Jesus name
My financial life shall not remain at a struggling phase anymore in Jesus name
My career shall not struggle anymore in Jesus name.
My children shall not struggle in life anymore in Jesus name
My spouse shall not struggle at life or coping with everyday things again in Jesus name
Dear God, please let our family rise above every evil spirit of struggle and stagnancy in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, let struggling for what to eat or drink be a thing of the past in my life in Jesus name.
O Lord, please bless the work of my hands so that I and my family can have more than enough to stop struggling through life in Jesus name.
Every evil plan that the devil is concocting to destabilize our family finances, let them be destroyed in Jesus name.
I and my family will not struggle for what to eat or drink to survive, instead we will live a life of abundance in Jesus name
O Lord, my suffering and struggle is enough. I ask for your divine intervention into my life. Help me into wealth and happiness, in Jesus name
I ask. Lord in heaven, lift me out of struggle just like you lifted the Israelites out of their struggle in Egypt in Jesus name.
I plead the blood of Jesus over me and my family so that the evil spirit of struggle will not have power over us in Jesus name
O Lord! I ask for your divine intervention in my life. I don’t want to struggle to survive again. Please come and intervene today in Jesus name.
By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts