Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER
23/01/2023

LORD, MOVE ME TO HIGHER GROUND.

BIBLE READING: PSALM 23:1-6, PROVERBS 25:7, RUTH 1:6-18.

PRAYER POINTS

Father I thank you for your plan for me this year.
Lord anoint me for divine lifting in Jesus name.
Father Lord I pray that you take me to the next level in the name of Jesus.
O Lord my God lift me higher in life in the name of Jesus.
Every hindrance/barrier to my higher ground Father take it away in the name of Jesus.
Jesus Christ of Nazareth, plant my feet on higher ground this year in the name of Jesus.
Father, help me to gain new grounds everyday in my business in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, Take away stagnancy from my life in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, help me to move from grass to grace this month in Jesus name.
O Lord, raise me on high, let me wine and dine with people that matters in the name of Jesus.
I declare and i decree I will be productive in every area of my life this year in Jesus name.
I decree and i declare, everything I lay my hands on will be prosperous from henceforth in the name of Jesus.
From now henceforth I refuse to Operate under a closed heaven in Jesus name.
I am blessed beyond curse in Jesus name.
I decree, Goodness and mercies shall follow me all the days of my life and I declare I am highly favored in Jesus name.
Father Lord connect me with my destiny helpers in Jesus name.
O Lord, enlarge my coast this year in the name of Jesus.
Ancient of days, expand my territory beyond my comprehension this year in Jesus name.
As from tonight i declare I am marked for greatness in Jesus name.
I pray for an explosive acceleration into greater glory in the name of Jesus.
Every strange hands pressing down my head, wither now in Jesus name.
O Lord arise and deliver my head by fire in Jesus name.
O Lord disgrace every power contending with my lifting in Jesus name.
You my head and my feet, you shall not be bewitch in Jesus name.
You my ladder to the top, appear now and take me to the highest mountain in Jesus name.
Father, change my story for the best by fire in Jesus name.
Every diseases and affliction keeping me on the ground, hear the word of the Lord, disappear now in Jesus name.
Every plantation of tail in my life, be uprooted and die in Jesus name.
Father, surround my life with destiny helpers in Jesus name.
Powers of my father’s house and my mother’s house, I am free from every curse of slavery in Jesus name.
Thank you Lord for answered prayers, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts