Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
24/01/2023

PRAYER FOR FINANCIAL DOMINION.

BIBLE READING: DEUT. 8:18, 28:11-12, JOEL 2:18-19, JOB 22:21, 2 CORINTHIANS 9:9-11.

PRAYER POINTS.

Oh Lord, I ask for the wisdom to walk in financial prosperity today in Jesus name.
Oh Lord! Make me a great nation; bless me and make my name great and I shall be a blessing in this generation in Jesus name.
O Lord, i reject the spirit of poverty, lack and want in Jesus name.
Father, empower me to be a cheerful giver; one who gives out of love and not by compulsion in Jesus name.
O Lord, make me a pillar of support to help in the expansion and growth of God’s Kingdom in the name of Jesus.
Father Lord, bless the work of my hands, cause me to experience open doors in my career and business in the name of Jesus.
Every closed door in my finances Lord by your power open them up in the name of Jesus.
My Father, my Father, remember my service to you in your Kingdom and bless me abundantly in the name of Jesus.
You said in your word that you will not forget the Labour of Love and that he who Waters shall also be watered. therefore in the name of Jesus, I pray that all my past generosity and giving begin to speak for me in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, raise men and cause them to remember me for good wherever my name is mentioned in the name of Jesus.
Even in times of troubles, Father, just like Joseph, you will open my eyes to opportunities that will set me on the part of financial breakthrough and abundance in the name of Jesus.
Father Lord, at every given time, let my eyes be open to opportunities; I shall not be blind when opportunities come in the name of Jesus.
Father even as I make the wealth, I receive the grace to multiply and make it and help others throughout my time on Earth in the name of Jesus.
Oh lord, I will not be a prisoner of debt in the name of Jesus.
I receive empowerment and break free from every yoke of debt in the name of Jesus.
Whatever I set my hands to do and whatever project I embark on, Lord I will have financial surplus to carry it out in the name of Jesus.
Sickness will not gulp my finances in the name of Jesus.
I shall be a lender and not a borrower in the name of Jesus.
I will not be a financial burden to my friends, families, neighbours and colleagues in the name of Jesus.
Lord, whenever there is a need around me, I receive the grace and the capacity to readily meet them in the mighty name of Jesus.
Any bad habit draining my finances, I ask Lord for deliverance in the name of Jesus.
I free myself from the affliction of poverty in my family and lineage in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, i decree and i declare tonight, my wealth shall be transgenerational in the name of Jesus.
As you empower me to make wealth, give me the grace to also sustain it and grow it in the name of Jesus.
My eyes are open to opportunities to grow wealth and I will not plant my seed in unfertile grounds in the name of Jesus.
Lord, every resource needed to fulfil my destiny but in the custody of my enemies, I decree a relocation in Jesus name.
And as I make the wealth, it shall be a messenger to me; I will not be controlled by my money in the name of Jesus.
All of my investments both in career and every area of my life shall begin to yield fruit and multiply in fullness in the name of Jesus.
Lord, I pray for the strength to not be a disappointment to anybody that looks upon me or financial help in the name of Jesus.
I receive the grace to step into the financial favour and open doors that God has ordained for me this year and in my life in the name of Jesus.
I have the backing of Heaven to succeed financially and enjoy open doors in the name of Jesus.
I will not be financially stranded at any point in my life and whatsoever I need, Lord you will provide for me in the name of Jesus.
By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts