Thursday, January 19, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

I stand on the Word of God. I declare that from this moment onwards, my decisions will be Spirit directed and instructed, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I declare that from this moment onwards, my judgment will no longer be after my physical senses, in the name of Jesus Christ.
O God my Father, open my spiritual hearing so that I can hear your voice leading me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
By the power and authority in the name of Jesus Christ, I am no longer subject to the power of deception, in the name of Jesus Christ.
By the power and authority in the name of Jesus Christ, I am no longer subject to the power of satanic manipulation, in the name of Jesus Christ.
By the power and authority in the name of Jesus Christ, I am no longer subject to demonic mind control, in the name of Jesus Christ.
By the power and authority in the name of Jesus Christ, I am no longer subject to the power of evil controllers, in the name of Jesus Christ.
By the power and authority in the name of Jesus Christ, I am no longer subject to satanic remote control, in the name of Jesus Christ.
O God my Father, let the Holy Spirit guide me in every way I go and every path I take, in the name of Jesus Christ.
O God my Father, let the Holy Spirit guide me in every judgment or decision that I make, in the name of Jesus Christ.
O God my Father, let the Holy Spirit guide me in making choices as I relate to people, in the name of Jesus Christ.
O God my Father, grant me insight and depth of understanding in every area of life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I receive grace to operate in a higher and deeper dimension on understanding, in the name of Jesus Christ.
O God my Father, grant me revelation of my peculiarities and uniqueness that I may know what you have deposited in me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I receive grace to understand my purpose. I will not be a waste of God’s breath, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I receive grace to understand my calling. I will not be a waste of God’s breath, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I receive grace to understand God’s plans for my life. I will not be a waste of God’s breath, in the name of Jesus Christ.
O God my Father, let my eyes of understanding open according to your Word, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I decree that the capacity for amazing sight is being developed in me. God is at work in me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I receive the grace to see the doings of God in me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I receive the grace to see the doings of God in my marriage, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I receive the grace to see the doings of God in my family, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I receive the grace to see the doings of God in my finances, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I receive the grace to see the doings of God in my business, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I receive the grace to see the doings of God in my ministry, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I receive the grace to see the doings of God in my home, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I receive the grace to see the doings of God in the life of my spouse, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I receive the grace to see the doings of God in my children, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I stand on the Word of God. I receive the grace to see the doings of God all around me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Thank you Lord for answered prayers, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts