Monday, January 30, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER
30/01/2023

MANDATE FULFILLING PRAYER

BIBLE READING: PSALM 103, DEUTERONOMY 8:18, 28:13, JOB 22:28

PRAYER POINTS

Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me bless His Holy Name. Father thank You for Your goodness over my life. Thank You Jesus.

Father breath upon me tonight, I lift my heart and soul up, fill me with your presence in Jesus Name.

Holy Ghost take charge of my life, and my surroundings tonight. Fill my life with Your presence in Jesus Name.

Father I ask in Jesus Name, let Your endless mercy surround me and deliver me from every evil devices in Jesus Name.

Father, I cannot die unfulfilled, I shall not die in my prime. O LORD satisfy me with long life in good health in the Name of Jesus.

Father, resurrect every dead gift in me. In the Name of Jesus, I call back to life every dead gift in my life in Jesus Name.

Oh Lord my maker, please deal with my weaknesses tonight, any weakness that is stopping me from going to the next phase in life, I break lose from its grip in Jesus Name.

Father, please deal with anything that is troubling me. Henceforth let no man trouble me for I bear in my body the mark of Jesus Christ in the Name of Jesus.

Father, please show me the sin that is in my life that is stopping me from receiving my healing and breakthrough in Jesus Name.

Father, whatever is responsible for my pain, disappointments and sickness please reveal it to me tonight so I can restitute in Jesus Name.

Father, any evil handwriting, that is hindering my advancement please reveal it to me now and cleanse them by the blood of Jesus.

Father, let my greatness begin to manifest now, help me to pay the prize for greatness in Jesus Name.

Father, I decree that I'm above and not beneath, I'm the head and not the tail, I'm a success, I break forth from all sides in Jesus Name.

In the Name of Jesus, henceforth, I am financially stable. I am debt free. I lend to nations in Jesus Name.

O LORD my God, henceforth, I shall attract only good things into my life and family in Jesus Name.

Father, as I knock on the doors of heaven tonight, let the doors be opened unto me in Jesus Name.

Father open unto me the doors that no man can shut, close every negative door in my life that no man can open in Jesus mighty Name

Father in the Name of Jesus, as I seek tonight, may I find whatsoever I am seeking for in Jesus mighty Name.

Father locate me to my place of destiny fulfilment in the name of Jesus.

Let there be a fresh release of wisdom, knowledge and divine understanding upon me tonight in Jesus name.

Father as i call upon you tonight please answer me speedily in Jesus name.

Father, visit me like never before tonight in Jesus name.

Lord Jesus, please perfect all that concerns me today in Jesus name.

I decree and I declare that in the name of Jesus Christ I will become what I was born to be in the name of Jesus.

I decree and I declare in the name of Jesus Christ, my generation will not be a waste in Jesus name.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers. In Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts