Monday, January 16, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
16/01/2023

HELP FROM ABOVE.

BIBLE READING: PSALM 121:1-8, ISAIAH 41:10-13.

PRAYER POINTS.

Father, as I call your name in prayer today, please answer me according to the promises in your word in the name of Jesus.
Almighty father, I commit my life into your hand, please forgive me of every disobedience to your word in the name of Jesus. Don’t allow any sin in my life to stand against my prayer in the name of Jesus.
Almighty Father, I come before you today for your divine assistance, please have mercy on me in the name of Jesus.
Father, you are the source of my help, send help to me, help me out of all my life issues in the name of Jesus.
It is written “make haste to help me O Lord my salvation”. Lord of heaven and earth, please make haste to help me (mention the area where you need help) in the name of Jesus.
Father, my soul is waiting to see the manifestation of your help, arise O Lord and help me in the name of Jesus (Psalm 33:20).
Father, you have promised in your word saying “…I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee…” Please uphold me with the right hand of your righteousness and help me (name the area of your life where you need help) in the name of Jesus (Isaiah 41:10).
It is written “Our help is in the name of the LORD who made heaven and earth”. Father, let divine help locate me this season because of the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus (Psalm 124:8)
Looking up to any man for help is futility (Psalm 108:12), Father send me divine help in the name of Jesus.
Father, I commit my life into your hand, please don’t let my attitude send away my divine helper in the name of Jesus.
Every enemy that stands as hindrance to my divine help, Father let your Holy Spirit raise up standard against them in the name of Jesus (Isaiah 59:19).
Every devices of the wicked that have been organised against my divine help, father frustrate them in the name of Jesus (Job 5:12).
With the help of God, I claim all my spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus in Jesus name.
Oh God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, help me as i pursue the purpose of my life in Jesus name.
Oh Lord! Through your Holy spirit which is in me, send me help concerning my life situations in Jesus name.
Oh Lord, let the person that will help me locate me today in Jesus name.
Oh Lord, you are my ever present help in time of need, meet me lord at the point of my needs in Jesus name.
Father help me from those who are too strong for me in Jesus name.
Oh Lord, be my present help and fight my battles today in Jesus name.
Oh Lord, help me and deliver me from the arm of the mighty of this world in Jesus name.
Oh Lord, dissapoint all those who say of me that there is no help for me in Jesus name.
Oh Lord, send help to me from the sanctuary and strengthen me out of Zion in Jesus name.
Oh Lord, I have no one here on earth that will help me.Help me for trouble is near. Deliver me so that my enemies will not cause me to weep in Jesus name.
Oh Lord, do not delay in helping me, send me help speedily and silent those who mock me in Jesus name.
Oh Lord! Do not hide your face from me at this trying period. Be merciful to me my God, arise and defend me in Jesus name.
Oh Lord, show me your loving kindness, raise helpers for me at this period of my life in Jesus name.
Oh Lord, a hope deferred makes the heart sick, there lord send me help before its too late for me in Jesus name.
Oh Lord! Take hold of shield and buckler and stand up for my help in Jesus name.
Oh Lord, help me and use me to help others in Jesus name.
Oh Lord, fight against those who are fighting against my destiny helpers today in Jesus name.
Oh Lord, because of the glory of your name, help me on this issue (mention it) in Jesus name.
Oh Lord, from today, I declare that I shall never lack help in Jesus name.
By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts