Sunday, January 15, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
14/01/2023
SUPERNATURAL UPLIFTMENT.
BIBLE READING: PSALM 27:6, DEUTERONOMY 28:13,
PRAYER POINTS.
Father, I thank you for promotion cometh only through you in Jesus name.
I reject every form of backwardness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
I paralyse every strongman assigned to my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus.
Let every agent of stagnation and delays working against me be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
I paralyse the activities of household wickedness over my life, in the name of Jesus.
I quench every strange fire witches and wizards against me, in the name of Jesus.
Lord, endow me with power to maximize my potentials, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, give me the grace to achieve effortless results in the name of Jesus
Lord, let me be guided in life by your great wisdom in Jesus name
I break every curse of fruitless labour placed upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
I break every curse of untimely death, in the name of Jesus.
Lord, fortify me with Your power in Jesus name
Let the counter-movement of the Holy Spirit frustrate every evil device against me, in the name of Jesus.
I declare that all evil utterations targeted against me be nullified in the name of Jesus.
I separate myself from every territorial spirit, in the name of Jesus.
I bind and cast out every wasteful spirit in my life in the name of Jesus.
Oh Lord, let your right hand of favour rest upon my life in Jesus name.
Oh Lord, order my steps to the right places in life in Jesus name.
Oh Lord, grant me supernatural wisdoms to excel in all my endeavors in Jesus name.
I cancel the power of all curses upon my head, in Jesus’ name.
Fire of God consume every darkness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
Father Lord, give me the tongue of the learned in Jesus name
Lord, make my voice the voice of peace, deliverance, power and solution in Jesus name.
Lord, give me divine direction that will propel me to greatness in Jesus name
Every power assigned, to use my family/job, etc to torment me, die, in the name of Jesus.
Let the power to overcome obstacles of failure in my life fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
Lord, send the axe of fire to the root of my problem in Jesus name.
Lord Jesus, give me an excellent spirit in Jesus name
O Lord make me the head and not the tail in Jesus name.
Thank you God for answered prayers. In Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts