Sunday, January 15, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
15/01/2023

LORD, LET YOUR MERCY SPEAK FOR ME THIS YEAR.

BIBLE READING: PSALM 51:1-19, NUMBERS 6:24-26, HEB. 4:15-16,

PRAYER POINTS.

Father, I thank you because anytime I call you always answer me. Be thou exalted in Jesus name.
Oh Lord, i declare that your goodness and mercies shall never depart from me in Jesus name.
My Father and my Lord, I come to your today I ask that you please show me mercy in Jesus name.
Father, please let your mercy speak for me and my household all the days of our lives in Jesus name.
Father, by your mercy please visit the foundation of my life and uproot every plant which you have not planted in Jesus name.
Father, by your mercy please visit the root of any problem in my life and family and uproot them in Jesus name.
Father, by your mercy please wipe away all my secret tears in Jesus name.
Oh Lord my God, I call upon you tonight, let I and my family not be ashamed in Jesus name.
Father, by your mercy please do not let my enemies to truimph over me and my household in Jesus name.
Father, please by your mercy cause your face to shine upon me and my household in Jesus name.
Father please by your mercy be gracious unto me, my friends and family in Jesus name.
Father, please create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me in Jesus name.
Father, cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy Holy Spirit from me in Jesus name.
Father, restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit in Jesus name.
Father please deliver me from every form of evil. O God, thou God of my salvation in Jesus name.
Cause my tongue O God to sing aloud of your righteousness all the days of my life in Jesus name.
O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall show forth thy praise in Jesus name.
Father, repair every broken walls in my life and family and cause us to experience Your divine restoration in Jesus name.
Father Lord, thank you for your abundant Grace over us, thank you for the Mercy that you have shown for me as a believer through Christ Jesus. It is by your Grace and Mercy that I’m not consumed, thank you, Lord Jesus.
Father, let me be among those that will continually see your mercy in the land of the living, all the days of my life, in the name of Jesus.
Father Lord, let your Mercy that speaks in place of judgement continue to speak for me throughout my journey on earth in Jesus name.
By your Mercy Lord, save me from the snare of an accuser, let me not be condemned by the judgement of my accuser.
Father Lord, the Bible says let he that thinks he stands to take heed lest he falls. Lord by your Grace, keep me standing with you till the very end. Help me stand in faith, do not let me miss it in Jesus name.
Heavenly Father, the Bible made us understand that it is not of he that willeth or runneth but of God that Sheweth Mercy. Concerning my endeavours, let your Mercy speak for me in the name of Jesus.
Lord God, every closed door against my success and prosperity, let them be open by Mercy in the name of Jesus.
Lord God, do not let me be consumed by sin. Your Grace has been made sufficient, please help me overcome sin through your Grace, endow me with the Grace to sin no more in Jesus name.
Father Lord, I seek the forgiveness of my sins and iniquities. Your word says even if my sin is as red as scarlet; they shall be made whiter than snow. I ask that by your Grace, you purge and wash me away from my sin in the name of Jesus.
Father Lord, help me to always listen to your instructions, give me the Grace to always hearken to your directives. I don’t want to do anything based on my mortal instinct anymore, help me obey you, even if the instruction may look stupid to men, help me obey in the name of Jesus.
By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts