Friday, July 12, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
12/07/2024

PRAYER POINTS AGAINST ARROWS OF AFFLICTION AND REJECTION.

BIBLE READING:DEUT. 19:1-16.

PRAYER POINTS.

Every evil arrow fired against me from the dark world, BACKFIRE! In the name of Jesus.

Arrows of the wicked, be diverted and backfire, in the name of Jesus.

Every power contesting against the oil on my head, lose your power, in the name of Jesus.

Every altar that has been raised against me by night, break, in the name of Jesus.

O God, arise and set the altars of the wicked on fire, in the name of Jesus.

Every power of darkness using my names to attack me at night, die, in the name of Jesus.

Strange spiritual garments, fall away from my body, in the name of Jesus.

Arrows that stole from me, are broken by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.

The power of God incubate my life with Your fresh fire, in the name of Jesus.

Every arrow holding me down, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

Every strongman interested in destroying my life and destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

The Blood of Jesus takes control of my life, in the name of Jesus.

Every arrow of death and destruction, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.

Every evil messenger assigned to pollute my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

Every effort of the enemy to pull me down to square one, die, in the name of Jesus.

Every evil deposit in me hindering my life, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Every power involved in deciding my case at the evil altar, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

Every power assigned to use me as a sacrifice this year, die, in the name of Jesus.

Every arrow of backwardness, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

Every spiritual arrow in my body, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus.

My star shall rise and shine to the glory of God.

Any power calling my names for evil anywhere, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

Thou strongman challenging the glory in my life, you are a failure, die, in the name of Jesus.

Every power behind my present predicaments, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus.

The Blood of Jesus, has erased my name from every satanic register, in the name of Jesus.

Anyone carrying evil sacrifices at night to destroy me, Fire of God, destroy them in the name of Jesus.

Every power from my father’s house and mother’s house that does not want me to have peace and prosper or married, be destroyed in the name of Jesus.

Every curse of untimely death upon my life, break, by the blood of Jesus.

Every agent of the spirit of death assigned against my life, be arrested, in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, deliver me from every witchcraft manipulation designed to pull me down in life in Jesus' name.

I fire back every arrow of the wicked, in the name of Jesus.

The Blood of Jesus, fire of the Holy Ghost, barricaded my life from evil arrows, in the name of Jesus.

Arrow of shame, jump out of my life and be scattered, in the name of Jesus.

Arrow of perversion and error will not locate me, in the name of Jesus.

Blood of Jesus, heal and deliver my life from the effects of evil arrows, in the name of Jesus.

I cover myself with the blood of Jesus and barricade my life with the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.

Every witchcraft arrow from my ancestors, be nullified, in the name of Jesus.

Arrows in the hand of household strongman, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

Every wicked Cain in my family line, you will not sacrifice me or use my pictures for your rituals, in the name of Jesus.

Every arrow of discouragement at the edge of breakthrough, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

I set ablaze every satanic agenda/record about my life, in the name of Jesus.

Every power that says my battle will not end, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus,

Every power that says I shall fight to the grave, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus.
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Isaiah 59:1-3 NIV [1] Surely the arm of the Lord is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear. [2] But your iniquities have sep...

Popular posts