Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
09/07/2024

PURGE MY FOUNDATION WITH YOUR FIRE LORD!
BIBLE READING: PSALM 11:3, ROMANS. 10:13, MATTHEW 11:28.

PRAYER POINTS.

Every evil plant that is not planted by my Heavenly Father is rooted out in the name of Jesus.

Every demonic agreement by my ancestral fathers that is working in my life now lord as I begin to pray today, I break free from that agreement in the name of Jesus.

I renounce and set myself loose from every agreement that I am not aware of in the name of Jesus.

Father in the name of Jesus Christ blot me out of every sin by my forefathers in the name of Jesus.

Lord every inherited bondage that has been moving from generation to generation in my family lord I refuse to inherit in the name of Jesus

O Lord, rebuke every evil foundation and cast them into the sea and out of my way for ever, in Jesus' name.

O Lord, uproot and throw out of my life the gates promoting hell in my life, the gates of unforgiveness, the gates of prayerlessness, bitterness ,anger, malice, lying, stealing, poverty in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, deliver me from every evil foundation that my Ancestors have created for me in Jesus' Mighty Name.

I break and lose myself from every inherited evil curse in the name of Jesus.

O Lord my God, I stand on your Word and destroy, demolish and pull down every evil foundation that is fighting me and my family this day in the Name of Jesus Christ.

From today and right now, i declare that I and my family are now FREE from every Foundational problem created by my Forefathers in Jesus' victorious Name.

You stubbornly inherited foundational battle from my father’s house that has troubled my family and is now targeting my life and marriage, die by fire, in Jesus' name.

Oh Lord, I stand on the word of God to command the demolition of all the satanic gates. I embrace your gates which makes me inaccessible, untouchable and impenetrable to both household wickedness and other forms of evil activities promoted by my evil foundation, altars and the gates in the name of Jesus.

Every inherited foundational battle that is causing stubborn problems in my life, die by fire, in Jesus name.

You inherited foundational battle, hear the word of the Lord, leave me and my children alone and die, in the name of Jesus.

Every parental mistake in my foundation causing tragedies in my life and marriage, die, in Jesus name.

I decree destruction to every household enemy, evil foundation, resisting my promotion and breakthrough in the name of Jesus.

Every altar carrying out instructions from my evil foundations to hinder me, be set ablaze in the mighty name of Jesus.

Lift up your heads, O ye gates ,and be ye lifted up ,ye everlasting doors for the king of glory shall come in. [Psalm 24; 7]—Every gate challenging the entrance of the word of God in my life must now be lifted up in the name of Jesus.

I uproot and throw out of my life the gates promoting hell in my life, the gates of unforgiveness, the gates of prayerlessness, bitterness ,anger, malice, lying, stealing, poverty, etc

Oh Lord, I stand on your word and the authority in the name of Jesus to command the withdrawal of all my virtues locked up in the evil altars, let these virtues come out in the name of Jesus.

Foundational strongman oppressing me day and night, be paralyzed and die, in the name of Jesus.

Any stone, and abnormality ,programmed into my spirit ,soul and body by the occultic altars be completely destroyed and evacuated in the name of Jesus.

Every evil family inheritance in my life, blood of Jesus Christ, paralyze and flush them out, in Jesus' name.

Foundational curses that want to work against my life and destiny, break and die, in Jesus' name.

Evil hand writing in my foundation, working against me, is wiped away by the blood of Jesus.

With the blood of Jesus, I cut off myself from every evil flow from my foundation, in Jesus name.
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Isaiah 59:1-3 NIV [1] Surely the arm of the Lord is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear. [2] But your iniquities have sep...

Popular posts