Thursday, July 25, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
25/07/2024

PRAYER AGAINST NATIVE DOCTORS OPERATION.

BIBLE REFERENCE: EPHESIANS 6:12, NUMBERS 23:23.

PRAYER POINTS

Thank you Lord for your special love towards my family and me.

Thank you for the gift of the Holy spirit.

Thank you Lord for fighting and winning all seen and unseen battles for me. I am grateful Lord!

Father frustrate every dark personality in charge of my case, destroy their plans and give me testimony tonight in the name of Jesus.

Every power of the native doctor against my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

I destroy the hands of the evil priest over my life, in the name of Jesus.

Every sacrifice taken to the cross road because of me, be destroyed in the name of Jesus.

Any power calling my names for evil manipulations, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Whatever is representing me on evil altar, catch fire now in the name of Jesus.

Every consultation of the sorcerers against me and my family, be scattered by fire, in the name of Jesus.

I set ablaze every evil charm manipulating my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

Every power assigned to divert my goodness to another person, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

I transfer my problems back to my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

Anyone trying to visit the native doctors because of me, thunder of God strike them to death, in the name of Jesus.

Every satanic mirror set up by the native doctors to monitor me, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Any woman taking my manhood to the native doctors for the purpose of impotence, be exposed and run mad, in Jesus' name.

Any evil man taking my glory from my reproductive organ to the shrine for evil, run mad and die by fire, in Jesus' name.

Every word of the native doctor against me, back fire, in the name of Jesus.

I loose myself from every soul tie with the native doctors, in the name of Jesus.

Every power saying my life is finished, fall down and die, in Jesus' name.

Every sponge and soup assigned against my destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

I destroy every instrument of the native doctors in my home, in Jesus name.

I fire back every arrow of the enemy against me, in the name of Jesus.

Any man or woman using charms to block my ways, die by fire, in Jesus' name.

I plead the blood of Jesus over my life . Say it 21 times.

Any person carrying an evil sacrifice against my marriage, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

Every agent of darkness assigned to blot out my generation, receive the judgement of death, in Jesus' name.

My womb tied down in the house of the native doctors, loose by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Any strange object of the enemy to cut my body spiritually, receive double disappointments, in the name of Jesus.

You strangers of my father’s house, my destiny is not your next target, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Any spiritual clothes prepared by the herbalist for me to wear, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

My Father, expose and attack any of my house maids selling out our destiny to the enemy, in the name of Jesus.

My Father, expose and attack any family members taking our case to the native doctors, in Jesus' name.

Father, visit any power praying for my downfall, in the name of Jesus.

Father, let your power begin to arrest every enemy of my progress, in the name of Jesus.

Chain of slavery from my father’s house, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Every evil priest shedding the blood of animals because of me, kill yourself, in Jesus' name.

I release myself from the presence of eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood, in Jesus' name.

Blood of Jesus capture my enemies flying around me, in the name of Jesus.

Every power bringing problems to my marriage , be eliminated completely, in Jesus' name .

Every bondage from the wicked personalities sitting on my breakthrough, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Isaiah 59:1-3 NIV [1] Surely the arm of the Lord is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear. [2] But your iniquities have sep...

Popular posts