Sunday, July 21, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Pray this prayer with me right now:


“Heavenly Father, I thank you that you
haven’t left me without clear instructions on how you want me to carry out your victory and overcome your enemy. Thank you that through Your strength I can – and will – resist Satan and flee from temptation, quickly confess my sins and stand in the power of Jesus’ cleansing blood. I will learn Your word and walk in its light, and be willing to give up even my own life for Your sake.

Thank you for calling me to be a part of that company of men and women you call ‘overcomers.’ According to Your Word, I shall be more than a conqueror.

In Jesus' Amen!”
By: Baba Janice via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Take your eyes off your own limitations and fix them on the God of all hope. He is the One who will bring His promises to pass in His perfec...

Popular posts