Saturday, July 6, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER
06/07/2024

I REFUSE TO BE CAGED!!!

BIBLE REFERENCE:
ACTS 16:25-28, ISAIAH 40:28-31.

PRAYER POINTS

Every evil dedication that has caged my life and destiny, break by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name

Every evil authority that has caged my life and destiny, your time is up, somersault and die, in the name of Jesus.

Everything that I have eaten that has caged my life, I vomit you now by fire, in the name of Jesus

Every cage of limitation assigned against my life and destiny, break by the thunder of God, in the name of Jesus

Wicked powers blocking my opportunities, clear away by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Environmental forces caging my life, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.

I destroy the root of every stubborn witchcraft in my life, in the name of Jesus.

I release my life from every evil spiritual cage, in the name of Jesus.

My Father, My Father, My Father, dispatch your angels to remove me from every evil cage holding me hostage, in the name of Jesus

Every agenda of charms and charmers against my progress/success, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Thou power of God, tear away every evil garment fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus

My star be invisible in the spirit realm to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus.

My life, reject the handwriting of darkness, arise and shine, in the name of Jesus

Every curse caging my life, break by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

Collective captivity caging my life, break by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

Every evil judgment limiting my life, break by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name

Power to outshine and excel, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.

Please make the following confessions.

By the power in the blood of Jesus, I declare that:
I am a success and not a failure, in the name of Jesus.
I am above and not beneath, in the name of Jesus
I am the head and not the tail, in the name of Jesus.
I am a winner not a loser, in the name of Jesus.
I am a victor and not a victim, in the name of Jesus.
I am blessed no matter what anyone says and not cursed in Jesus name.

I release my life from every evil spiritual cage, in the name of Jesus.

Testimonies that will advertise Jesus, begin to manifest in my life, in the name of Jesus.

My Father, hasten to perform your promises in my life, in the name of Jesus.

Every arrow of shame and disgrace fired into my life and destiny, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

My Father, help me to identify and deal with any weakness in me that is hindering my progress, in the name of Jesus.

I reject the spirit of the tail and claim the spirit of the head, in the name of Jesus.

I bind all deception and manipulation targeted at my life, in the name of Jesus

I refuse to fail at the edge of my miracles, in the name of Jesus.

Every demonic container housing my destiny, collide with the Rock of Ages and die, in the name of Jesus.

You the eagle of my destiny refuse to be caged, in the name of Jesus.

Every spiritual cage holding any area of my life, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Every power assigned to cage my life and destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

Spirit of profitless hard-work, I am not your candidate, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

Every demonic restriction placed on my life and destiny, break and release me now, in the name of Jesus.

You my eagle wings clipped off by household witchcraft, grow back by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Every wicked power, spirit, or personality that has clipped off my wings to keep me from flying, your time is up, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Amputating powers assigned against the eagle of my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

Your personal prayer request.

Thank you Lord for answered prayer, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Isaiah 59:1-3 NIV [1] Surely the arm of the Lord is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear. [2] But your iniquities have sep...

Popular posts