Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
16/07/2024

BREAKING STUBBORN CURSES.

Bible Reading: Numbers 23:23, DEUTERONOMY 28:1-68, ISAIAH 54:17.

PRAYER POINTS

Father, I thank you for my deliverance from every curse in Jesus' name

I declare that I am free from the curse of the law through Christ in Jesus' name

I declare that I am free from the curse of sin and death in Jesus' name.

I declare that I am free from every curse from my father's house in Jesus' name

I declare that I am free from every curse from my mother's house in Jesus' name

I declare that I am free from all forms of generational curses in Jesus' name

I declare that I am free from every self-inflicted curse in Jesus' name.

I declare that I have been translated from darkness to the kingdom of light, where I cannot be cursed in Jesus' name

I declare that no weapon fashioned against my life shall ever prosper in Jesus' name

I silence every evil tongue speaking against my life today by the blood of Jesus in Jesus' name.

I declare that I shall always be the head and not the tail in Jesus' name

I declare that I shall be above and not beneath in Jesus' name

I reject the spirit of bad luck and stagnation in my life in Jesus' name

I command every ancestral spirit fighting against my progress to be destroyed by fire in Jesus' name

I declare that with my eyes I shall see the downfall of my enemies in Jesus' name.

I declare that the arrows that fly by day, and the pestilence that roam in darkness cannot come near me in Jesus' name.

I declare that I shall rise from this level I am to a higher level in my career in Jesus' name

I declare that I am a new creation, a new species of being, therefore I have no connection to any curse of the devil in Jesus' name

As a new creation, no stubborn curse can prevail in my life in Jesus' name.

I declare that I am free from every stubborn curse hovering around my life and destiny in Jesus' name.

Thank you Jesus for the answered prayers. In Jesus' mighty name, we have prayed. Amen
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Take your eyes off your own limitations and fix them on the God of all hope. He is the One who will bring His promises to pass in His perfec...

Popular posts