Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
16/07/2024

BREAKING STUBBORN CURSES.

Bible Reading: Numbers 23:23, DEUTERONOMY 28:1-68, ISAIAH 54:17.

PRAYER POINTS

Father, I thank you for my deliverance from every curse in Jesus' name

I declare that I am free from the curse of the law through Christ in Jesus' name

I declare that I am free from the curse of sin and death in Jesus' name.

I declare that I am free from every curse from my father's house in Jesus' name

I declare that I am free from every curse from my mother's house in Jesus' name

I declare that I am free from all forms of generational curses in Jesus' name

I declare that I am free from every self-inflicted curse in Jesus' name.

I declare that I have been translated from darkness to the kingdom of light, where I cannot be cursed in Jesus' name

I declare that no weapon fashioned against my life shall ever prosper in Jesus' name

I silence every evil tongue speaking against my life today by the blood of Jesus in Jesus' name.

I declare that I shall always be the head and not the tail in Jesus' name

I declare that I shall be above and not beneath in Jesus' name

I reject the spirit of bad luck and stagnation in my life in Jesus' name

I command every ancestral spirit fighting against my progress to be destroyed by fire in Jesus' name

I declare that with my eyes I shall see the downfall of my enemies in Jesus' name.

I declare that the arrows that fly by day, and the pestilence that roam in darkness cannot come near me in Jesus' name.

I declare that I shall rise from this level I am to a higher level in my career in Jesus' name

I declare that I am a new creation, a new species of being, therefore I have no connection to any curse of the devil in Jesus' name

As a new creation, no stubborn curse can prevail in my life in Jesus' name.

I declare that I am free from every stubborn curse hovering around my life and destiny in Jesus' name.

Thank you Jesus for the answered prayers. In Jesus' mighty name, we have prayed. Amen
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Isaiah 59:1-3 NIV [1] Surely the arm of the Lord is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear. [2] But your iniquities have sep...

Popular posts