Friday, June 16, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

I ENTER INTO MY SEASON OF DIVINE HONOUR!!!

Esther 6: 1. On that night could not the king sleep, and he commanded to bring the book of records of the chronicles; and they were read before the king. 2. And it was found written, that Mordecai had told of Bigthana and Teresh, two of the king's chamberlains, the keepers of the door, who sought to lay hand on the king Ahasuerus. 3. And the king said, What honour and dignity hath been done to Mordecai for this? Then said the king's servants that ministered unto him, There is nothing done for him. 10. Then the king said to Haman, Make haste, and take the apparel and the horse, as thou hast said, and do even so to Mordecai the Jew, that sitteth at the king's gate: let nothing fail of all that thou has spoken. 11. Then took Haman the apparel and the horse, and arrayed Mordecai, and brought him on horseback through the street of the city, and proclaimed before him, Thus shall it be done unto the man whom the king delighteth to honour.

PRAISE AND WORSHIP

PRAYER POINTS

1. Blood of Jesus, open my gates of breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.

2. Any sickness that wants to overtake my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

3. My portion shall rule over my environment, in Jesus name

4. I step into sudden wealth by fire, in the name of Jesus.

5. Any power coming from behind to steal from me, be buried alive, in the name of Jesus.

6. O heavens, arise, connect me to my divine timing, in the name of Jesus.

7. O heavens, arise, connect me to my divine destiny, in the name of Jesus.

8. By fire, by thunder, by force, I ascend upon my throne of honour, in the name of Jesus.

9. My mantle of dominion, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.

10. My Father, take away the trap of witchcraft from my head, in the name of Jesus.

11. Strange words that are sent to trap me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

12. Hypnotic power, manipulating my life, break away, in the name of Jesus.

13. I declare an invasion of angels from heaven to scatter every covens working against my elevation, in the name of Jesus.

14. This year, hear the word of the Lord, swallow every conspiracy against me, in the name of Jesus.

15. Every evil pot raised to control my life and destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

16. Fire from heaven, consume every pot of witchcraft fashioned against my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus.

17. Every evil calendar fashioned against my life and destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

18. My Father, release Your wrath upon every power of witchcraft troubling my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus.

19. My Father, arise and root every witchcraft assigned against me out of their land in Your anger, in the name of Jesus.

20. My Father, arise, cast Your fury upon agents of affliction troubling my life and destiny, in Jesus name.

21. Candle of the wicked, I put you out, quench, in the name of Jesus.

22. Every information stored in the caldron against my life and destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

23. I release panic and havoc upon every gathering summoned to disgrace me, in Jesus’ name.

24. I release confusion and backwardness upon every satanic programmer attacking my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus.

25. Every cage formed to imprison my life and destiny, I smash you to peices, in the name of Jesus.

26. I release the ten plagues of Egypt upon every coven tormenting my existence, in the name of Jesus.

27. Thou that exalteth thine self as an eagle against my life and destiny, I knock you down, in Jesus name.

28. Every ancestral debt collector assigned against me, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.

29. Every locker and warehouse holding my blessings of wealth, catch fire, in Jesus name.

30. Invisible wall of barriers stagnating my life and destiny, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

31. Invisible barricades stagnating my goals, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

32. Every trap that repeats evil circles in my life, catch your owner, in the name of Jesus.

33. Snare of right place at the wrong time against me, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts