Saturday, June 17, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post



*17th June 2023*

PROPHETIC MORNING PRAYERS.



"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,” Romans 3:23 NKJV. Ask the Lord for mercy against anything the enemy has done or we have done to cause us to fall short of God's glory.

Father God, let everything that will cut short Your glory in my life be destroyed in the name of Jesus.

Let Your glory be restored upon my life today in the name of Jesus.

*“The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.”John 10:10* NKJV.
I command every power that will not allow me to enter into Your glory to be destroyed in the name of Jesus.

Oh Father God, You are my glory and the lifter up of my head. In this season of glory, lift up my head up in the name of Jesus.

Shield me and my family oh God, in this season of glory, from the attack of the enemy in the name of Jesus.

Father please bring me to my own glory. The glory You have prepared for me in this ember season, bring me into it, bring my children into it, bring my spouse, my family into the glory You have prepared for us in the name of Jesus.

Anything blocking my glory in 2023 let them be removed out of my way and my life in the name of Jesus.

Anyone standing in the way of God's glory in my life, let them be uprooted by fire, in Jesus name.

Father I want to move forward with Your glory. Father give me Your glory in the name of Jesus.

Father, clothe me with Your glory. Let the appearance of Your glory cause darkness to disappear in my life in the name of Jesus.

Father, let Your glory fall upon me and never depart from me in Jesus name.

Let every altar from my father and mother's house standing against the glory of God in my life be destroyed in Jesus name.

Thank you Jesus for answering my prayers.


By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts