Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

BREAKING CURSES OVER MY FINANCES!!!

Numbers 23:8 How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? or how shall I defy, whom the LORD hath not defied?

PRAISE AND WORSHIP

PRAYER POINTS

1. My Father, concerning my finances, give me a new name, in Jesus name.

2. My Father, let the rain of your blessings begin to rain down on my dry business/career/ministry now, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every evil conspirator gathering against my blessings, be disbanded by fire, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every evil arrows against my finances, be rendered null and void, in the name of Jesus.

5. You powers of darkness fighting against my businesses/ministry/ career, i destroy you now by fire, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every deeply-rooted problem in my life, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

7. I reject every evil domination of poverty in my life, in the name of Jesus.

8. My angel of blessings will locate me today, in the name of Jesus.

9. My angel of blessing will not go unless he blesses me, in the name of Jesus.

10. My Father, let my cries provoke angelic assistance today, in the name of Jesus

11. My Father, give me the name that would bless me today, in Jesus name

12. Let every satanic hindrance targeted against my business/career/ministry, be destroyed by fire, in Jesus name

13. My Father, deliver me from evil stones thrown at me by unfriendly friends, in the name of Jesus

14. Every evil riot and rage against me, be disgraced, in Jesus name.

15. My Father, deliver me from every satanic pit of backwardness, in Jesus name

16. My Father, deliver me from the powers of business /career/ministry stagnation, in Jesus name

17. Every evil crowd seeking to take my life, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.

18. Every sicknesses costing me money, come out with all your roots now, in the name of Jesus.

19. Every poison of sickness draining my finances, come out of my system now, in the name of Jesus.

20. Every abnormality within my body, receive divine healing now, in the name of Jesus

21. Every curse upon my finances, break by fire, in the name of Jesus

22. Every pocket with holes, be sealed by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name

23. Any power or personalities sitting upon my finances, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus

24. My finances, become too hot for satanic agents to handle, in the name of Jesus

25. Satanic powers spending my money before me, die, in the name of Jesus

26. Any evil power claiming to be me in the spiritual world and is collecting what rightfully belongs to me, die by fire, in the name of Jesus

27. O heavens, arise and destroy any power that has vow that I will not increase financially, in the name of Jesus

28. Anything representing my money in any evil altar, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

29. My bank account, receive the anointing of divine increase, in the name of Jesus

30. My Father, arise and bless me financially, in the name of Jesus

31. Thank God for hearing and answering your prayers
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts