Saturday, June 17, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
17/06/2023

REVERSING THE IRREVERSIBLE.

BIBLE READING: JOHN 11, 2KINGS 6:1-7, EZEKIEL 37:1-12, ACT 9:36-42.

PRAYER POINTS.

Oh Lord, i thank You for this great revelation, my case is settled as i pray tonight in Jesus' name.

Oh God, whatever that is physically challenging my life, they are resolved in Jesus' name.

Every voice speaking impossibility into my life, be silenced forever in the name of Jesus.

Every situations that is considered over, O Lord, arise and prove yourself mighty in the name of Jesus.

Father, whatever I have deemed impossible, i decree today, they are made possible in Jesus' name.

Whatever I find most impossible to accomplish is accomplished today in Jesus' name.

Every chain of impossibility around that nagging situation is broken now in the name of Jesus.

Possibilities will be my experience this year and beyond in Jesus' name.

Father, nothing shall tamper with my testimonies this year in the name of Jesus.

Everything God has slated for me this year, i receive speed now in the mighty name of Jesus.

Every dry bones in my life, come alive now in the name of Jesus

Dry bones of sickness, diseases, viruses, death hear ye the word of the Lord, be healed in the name of Jesus.

Everything considered irreversible in my life, be reversed now in the name of Jesus.

Every dry bone of barrenness programmed into my life, I speak fruitfulness to you in the name of Jesus.

I refuse to be wasted in the marketplace of life, in the name of Jesus.

Oh Lord my Father, release favor upon my life that will swallow my sorrow, in the name of Jesus.

O God of possibilities, make me whole, in the name of Jesus.

Every good thing stolen from my life, be restored in seven-fold, in the name of Jesus.

Powers denying me my due miracles, receive the stones of fire, in the name of Jesus.

Lord, make my life a miracle and be glorified in every area of it, in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, visit my past and make foundational corrections in the name of Jesus.

Father, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, reverse my sorry state to my glory days in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, in any way my destiny has been tampered with in the past, restore me now in the name of Jesus.

Father, i receive divine adjustment to every scattered destiny, in the name of Jesus.

God of all possibilities, make every impossible situations possible tonight in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, restore me to the perfect way you created me in any way i have been altered in Jesus' name.

You stone of hindrance, constructed by the evil powers of my father’s house, be rolled away, in the name of Jesus.

Thank you Lord for answered prayer. In Jesus mighty name we have prayed.
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts