Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
14/06/2023
GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL MY NEEDS.
BIBLE READING: PHILIPPIANS 4:19, EPHESIANS 3:20, JAMES 1:6, HEBREWS 11:6.
PRAYER POINTS.
Oh Lord, I thank you for the miracle of being alive today, blessed be your name, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Lord I thank you for your faithfulness and mercy to my family, thank you for preserving us through the years, we give you all glory in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Oh Lord I ask for your mercy in all ways I have sinned and fallen short of your glory in my actions and my thought, Father please forgive me and let your mercy speak for me, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Father in all ways I have been careless and wasteful with the divine supplies you have given me and my family earlier, please forgive me and let your mercy speak for me, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Father I ask that you show me your mercy and provide for all of my needs according to your riches in glory, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Oh Lord I ask that you take away lack and want totally out of my life and replace them with divine abundance, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Father regarding every projects before me, I ask that you provide adequately for me to be able to carry them out, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Lord I ask that everything in creation shall begin to work together to bring me all round blessings, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Oh Lord arise and destroy every satanic hindrance against my supernatural provisions, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Father according to your Word, please supply all my needs according to your riches in glory, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Every obstruction against my breakthrough, I destroy them in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Father regarding my academics and career, oh Lord please supply my needs that I will not lack any good thing in accomplishing my academic goals in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Oh Lord please raise destiny helpers for me, people that will be ready to sponsor my projects and my big dreams, father let them locate me speedily, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Oh Lord arise and supply the needs of my family members, that none of us will beg to survive, and that none of us will live in lack and penury in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Every force of darkness working against my financial blessings, I command them to be destroyed by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Every altar of darkness sponsoring lack and penury in my life, oh Lord let your judgment catch up with them speedily in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
I decree that I shall not suffer the way my parents suffered, I enter into my wealth now by the blood of Jesus Christ. I decree that those who are waiting for me to beg them for help so they can mock me, shall be greatly ashamed in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
As the Word of God says that money has wings, I command money to leave the places where it is not needed and to locate me now, I decree that the riches of the gentiles shall speedily locate me and my family now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
I frustrate all efforts of hell to make me and my family die in penury in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
Every character in my life that is contributing to my been poor, oh Lord let your fire root them out of my life, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Every poverty mentality that is tying me down to one spot financially, fire expose them to me and helps me to overcome them now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
I receive financial freedom for me and my family and I decree that the circle of poverty ends now, by the blood of Jesus in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
I receive divine help from above to settle all my bills, there shall be no more lack and reproach in my life and family, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts