Sunday, June 11, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
10/06/2023
LORD LET EVERY EVIL HAND WITHER.
BIBLE READING: I KINGS 13: 1-4.
PRAYER POINTS.
Father I Bless your name for giving me another privilege to stand in your presence again to pray this day.

My Father I Bless your name for showing me mercy again, I'm saying thank you Lord.

Oh merciful God show me mercy again, bless me this day in Jesus Christ name.

My Father let every evil hand stretched forth to steal my career, wither and dry up now by fire in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

My Father let that evil hand targeted at my success wither now by fire and thunder in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

My Father let that evil hand stretched against my peace wither now by fire and thunder in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

My Father let that evil hand stretched against my family dry up and scatter now by fire thunder in Jesus name. Amen.

My Father let that evil hand releasing evil arrows at my heart wither and scatter now by fire and thunder in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

Oh Lord let that evil hand programming evil arrows against my business dry up and scatter by fire and thunder in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

Let that evil hand targeted at my downfall dry up and scatter now in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

My Father let that evil hand that is trying to rewrite the story of my life negatively wither now by fire and thunder in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

My Father loose your hand and cut off my enemies hands stretched forth to hinder my progress in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

My Father because my times are in your hands no evil hand stretched to kill me shall prosper, let it wither now by fire in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

Holy Spirit scatter by fire those who delight in stretching evil hands of war to create crisis in my life in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

My Father touch me with your hands of favour and change my life for good in Jesus name . Amen.

Thank you Lord for answered prayer, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts