Saturday, June 24, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
24/06/2023
PASS ME NOT BY OH LORD.
BIBLE READING: PSALM 61:1-2, GENESIS 18:3
PRAYER POINTS.
Thank you Lord, for the grace to carry on in this prayer vigil, I will testify in the name of Jesus.
Oh Lord my God, remember me today nd settle my life in the name of Jesus.
Father in the name of Jesus. I will not tarry in vain in the name of Jesus.
My Father and my God, let the result of this prayer vigil be visible in my life, in the name of Jesus. I will not pray in vain in the name of Jesus.
I dismiss and disband from my heart every thought, image or picture of unbelief that may hinder the answers to my prayers, in the name of Jesus.
I reject every spirit of doubt, fear and discouragement, in the name of Jesus.
I cancel all forms of delays to the manifestations of my miracles, in the name of Jesus.
I release the angels of the Lord to roll away every stone of hindrance to the manifestation of my breakthroughs,in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, hasten Your word to perform miracles in every department of my life in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, avenge me of my adversaries speedily, in Jesus’name.
I refuse to agree that my situation is impossible in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, I desire breakthrough, promotion, success in my life in Jesus name.
O Lord, show me that you are the God of impossibilities, grant me an impossible miracle today in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, grant me my heart desires this last month of the year in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, do not let this year pass me by in the name of Jesus.
Oh lord, revisit every important but forgotten issues of my life in the name of Jesus.
Let every loophole present in the container of my life be mended, in the name of Jesus.
I bind, plunder and render to nothing every anti-testimony, anti-miracle and anti-prosperity forces fighting against me , in the name of Jesus.
The God who answers by fire and the God of Elijah, do not delay, answer me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
The God who answered Hannah speedily at Shiloh ,answer me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
The God who changed the lot of Jacob, answer me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
The God which quickeneth the dead and calleth those things that be not as if they are, answer me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
The God of all possibilities, answer me by fire, in Jesus’ name.
In the name of Jesus, let every prince of persia standing between me and the manifestation of my miracles in heaven, on earth and underneath the earth, be destroyed now, in the name of Jesus.
I receive victory over all the forces of wickedness standing against me, in Jesus name.
Father, let every evil force gathered against my breakthrough be completely scattered, in the name of Jesus.
I reject the spirit of the tail and I claim the spirit of the head, in the name of Jesus.
I command all evil records planted by the devil in anyone’s mind against my desired miracles to be erased and shattered to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
Let my path be cleared to the top by the holy spirit, in the name of Jesus.
Lord, catapult me into greatness as You did for Joseph in the land of Egypt
Lord, help me to identify and deal with any weakness in me that can hinder the manifestation of my miracles.
I bind every strongman delegated to hinder the manifestations of my miracles, in the name of Jesus.
Let every evil powerful man in my life be disarmed and destroyed in the name of Jesus.
Father I thank you for my testimonies in advance in Jesus name.
Thank you Lord for answered prayer, In Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts