Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER
07/06/2023

CANCELATION OF. EVIL PRONOUNCEMENT (PART ONE)

BIBLE READING : NUMBERS 23:23

PRAYER POINTS.

Thank you Jesus for your blood that was spilled for my victory.

Blood of Jesus speaks against every word spoken against me on or before conception in Jesus' name

Every covenant that is not of God that has been harassing my life is annulled by the covenant in the blood of Jesus.

Oh Lord deliver me from every foundational pronouncements fighting against my breakthrough in life in Jesus' name.

I am free from every bondage and wiles of darkness in the name of Jesus

Every evil voice rising against my life is silenced by fire in Jesus' name

Evil authority making decisions over my life catch fire in the name of Jesus

Every gang up of the evil ones against my progress is scattered in Jesus' name

Every evil word spoken against my progress is nullified in Jesus' name

Every evil word spoken against my marriage is cancelled in the name of Jesus

I decree that I am free indeed because the son of God has made me free from every pronouncement over my life in Jesus' name

Every evil covenant that I entered into unknowingly is broken by the power in the blood of Jesus.

I cancel every evil word that has led to my backwardness until now in the name of Jesus

Every yoke or bondage that I have borne is broken in the name of Jesus

I destroy every demonic spell fighting against my life in the name of Jesus

I take authority over every evil spell casted on me in my dream in the name of Jesus

The blood of Jesus wipes off every evil handwriting of death over my life in the name of Jesus

I ask dear father that the desire of the enemies over my life will not materialize in the name of Jesus

Every doors that have been closed due to a pronouncement made against my life opens now in the name of Jesus

Oh lord, let every oppressor of my soul be discomfited in the name of Jesus

Every satanic agenda against my destiny is paralyzed in the name of Jesus

I bind every spirit manipulating my destiny in the name of Jesus

Every power that has held me down is broken in the name of Jesus

I renounce every covenant that my ancestors have made that is working against my life in Jesus' name

Every power trying to imprison me is crushed in the name of Jesus

Every altar raised up against my ordination and I, catch fire and burn down in the name of Jesus

I break every evil pronouncement made against all the males in my family in Jesus' name

I break every evil pronouncement made against all the females in my family in Jesus' name

Every covenant of poverty over my life is destroyed in Jesus' name

Every covenant of untimely death over my family is destroyed by the blood of Jesus

I am free from every spell enchanted against my health in Jesus' name

Every abnormal trend in my family line, die! In the name of Jesus

Every evil pronouncement programmed to manifest at a certain season of my life is destroyed in Jesus' name

I speak peace into my future in the name of Jesus

I Paralyze every evil operation of demons in my life in Jesus' name

Every negative prophetic utterance made against my life is destroyed in Jesus' name

I raise up Christ as a standard against every evil word spoken against me in Jesus' name.

Thank you father for answering my prayers in Jesus' Mighty Name we have prayed. Amen
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts