Monday, May 6, 2024

Midnight Prayer Points

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER. 
05/05/2024

I CANCEL SATANIC EXCHANGE OF GLORY, IN THE NAME OF JESUS. 

BIBLE READING: 1 KING 3:16-27, PSALM 36:9-11.

PRAYER POINTS. 

πŸ”₯ Any power from my foundation, contesting over my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Any exchange done over my destiny at any witchdoctor’s house, be reversed by the blood of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Any exchange done over my destiny through sex, be reversed by the blood of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Any evil done over my destiny through evil laying on of hands, be reversed by the blood of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Any exchange done over my destiny by any wicked teacher, be reversed by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Any evil done over my destiny by any wicked nurses and doctors is reversed in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Every destiny exchanger assigned to exchange my destiny catch fire, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Thou destiny exchanger in my family line which has succeeded to exchange the destiny of my family members, my destiny is not your candidate, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Wherever my destiny has been caged, wherever the destinies of my children/spouse have been caged, I command you now to be released by fire, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Wherever my destiny has been hidden, I command you now to appear and locate me, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ I recovered my destiny from the hand of destiny exchangers in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ My destiny is released and located tome in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ You the star of my destiny arise and shine, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Every satanic transaction done over my life while I was in the womb, perish by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Anything stolen from my life while I was in the womb be restored by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Every serpent of darkness which has sucked my virtue, through sex with any satanic agent, vomit, my virtue and die, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Every power from my foundation which has buried my family, my destiny is not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Evil cord of wickedness, sin or iniquity blocking my communication with heaven, be cut off, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Father, in the name of Jesus, let the misery and secret of my fulfilment be revealed to me in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ My Father, my Father, let the heaven open, let the anointing speak and let my hidden blessings be revealed and released in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Power of redemption, locate me today, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ O Lord, fight for me against power sitting on my glory, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ O Lord my God, remove the penalty of judgement upon my life in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Every power that wants to turn my life upside down, die now, in the mighty name of Jesus.

πŸ”₯ Increase me o Lord, so that your name can be glorified in Jesus name. 

πŸ”₯ In the name of Jesus, i declare that my life is not for sale in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Every power, using the moon, stars and sun against me, be disgraced in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ I prophesy in the name of Jesus, i am coming out of captivity in Jesus name. 

πŸ”₯ Holy Ghost, arise and promote me in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Holy Ghost arise and send me divine help in Jesus' name. 

πŸ”₯ Thou yoke of frustration, failure and unfulfillment over my life, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ The siege of the wicked over my life, be lifted by the hands of God, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Thou destiny exchanger in my family line which has succeeded in exchanging the destiny of my family members, my destiny is not your candidate, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯Witchcraft exchange of my virtues, die by fire, in Jesus' name. 

πŸ”₯ Every power that has transferred my wealth to a strange person, be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ I command all my transferred wealth, come back by fire, in Jesus' name. 

πŸ”₯ My glory, jump out from the cage of the wicked, in Jesus' name. 

πŸ”₯ My destiny be released and locate me in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Every destiny exchanger assigned to put my life at risk, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Wherever my destiny has been caged, wherever the destinies of my children/spouse have been caged, I command you now to be released by fire, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯You the star of my destiny arise and shine, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Every satanic mark upon my body, soul and spirit is erased by the blood of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Wherever my destiny has been hidden, I command you now to appear and locate me, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Every satanic transaction done over my life while I was in the womb, perish by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯I apply the blood of Jesus to every stubborn situation in my life. 

πŸ”₯Every door that I have opened to the enemy be closed by the blood of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯Every evil ladder of infiltration, into my life, catch fire and be roasted to ashes in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯I curse every work of darkness in my life to dry up to the roots by the blood of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Every power from my foundation which has buried my family, my destiny is not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Anything stolen from my life while I was in the womb be restored by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ The power of spiritual demotion, die, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ I shall succeed, nothing and no power shall pull me down in Jesus. 
πŸ”₯ United demonic power assigned to pull me down, you have failed, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.

πŸ”₯ Every internal enemy wither by fire, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯Any power sitting upon my life, blocking me from rising, be cast into the fire in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ I reject every evil diversion of my destiny, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯I receive my correct life back in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Any personality that the devil has replaced my life with be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ I break every backbone of the spirit of conspiracy and treachery working against my life in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ I recall and recover all my blessings that have been thrown into the waters, the forest, and satanic banks, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ O Lord, catapult me to the next level in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Any power hunting for my life this year, I cut you off by fire in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ I call forth my blessings from the camp of the enemy in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Every power of bewitchment working against my destiny is destroyed by the blood of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Power to locate my divine location in life, fall upon me now in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ My Father, my life is available, reposition me for success, in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Monitoring gadgets assigned against my destiny, catch fire and be roasted to ashes in Jesus' name 

πŸ”₯ Every power with evil awareness of my destiny, your time is up, die now in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Every power, personality, and spirit monitoring me to steal from me, fall down and die in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Satanic surveillance over my life, scatter by thunder in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ I refuse to be diverted into poverty in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Every evil horse and rider militating against my destiny, drown in the Red Sea in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ Every witchcraft weapon assigned to divert me, catch fire and be roasted in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ By the power in the blood of Jesus, I shall fulfill my divine purpose in the name of Jesus. 

πŸ”₯ I remove my life from every journey into darkness, in the names of Jesus.

πŸ”₯ In the name of Jesus, i will fulfil my divine purpose.

πŸ”₯ Thank you Lord for answered prayers, in Jesus' mighty name we have prayed. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Securing Your Position: A Call to Strategic Vigilance Introduction Just as King David fiercely defended his territory, we must also be v...

Popular posts