Friday, May 24, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER POINTS
24/05/2024
PRAYERS TO OVERCOME THE SPIRIT OF ANGER.
BIBLE READING: JAMES 1:19, PSALM 30:5, EPHESIANS 4:26-27, 1JOHN 4:1.
PRAYER POINTS.
O God forgive me of my sins that I have committed especially in the areas of anger, in Jesus name.
O God have mercy upon me and wash away my sins, in the name of Jesus.
Father, if this spirit of anger is an in-born, take it away from me, in the name of Jesus. Whatever the spirit of anger has destroyed in my life………(mention them) O God, begin to repair it by Your mercy, in Jesus name.
Father, whatever the spirit of anger has caused me, restore me back and let Your peace settles in my mind, in the name of Jesus.
Any kind of destructive power that is attacking my brain and mind, be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
My Father, I am here for total reformation of my character. Break me and remould me again, in the name of Jesus.
I fire back every arrow of anger, in the name of Jesus I destroy this spirit of anger by the power in the blood of Jesus Provocative anger, get out of my head, in the name of Jesus.
Every power that want me to destroy my blessings by myself, die, in the name of Jesus .
My character that has been polluted by the devil through anger spirit, I destroy your plans in my life, in Jesus name.
Lord Jesus, deliver me from the oppression of provocative anger, in Jesus name.
I release myself from every hot temper spirit, in the name of Jesus O Lord, create in me a clean and pure heart, in the name of Jesus.
My Father, let this spirit of anger stop and do not allow it to control me, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, those that my anger has offended in my past, forgive me, in the name of Jesus.
Holy Spirit, arrest my spirit, in the name of Jesus.
Every demon of Delilah in me that is causing me to raise my voice at slightest provocation, O Lord, cool my temper by the blood of Jesus.
Anyone or organisation using my weakness against me, Father correct it by fire, in Jesus name.
O Lord, let Your holy anger cool my spirit, in the name of Jesus.
Every spirit of pride in me, I break your backbone, in Jesus name.
I curse every spirit of anger and resentments in my life to expire, in Jesus name.
I plead the blood of Jesus over my attitude Lord Jesus, wash my anger with the blood of Jesus.
. Evil stranger in my body, come out of my head, my mind, my face, in the name of Jesus.
I command any demon afflicting me with this spirit to leave at once, in Jesus name.
Every inherited anger from my foundation, break by fire in the name of Jesus.
The spirit of anger ruining my destiny, be destroyed by fire, in Jesus name.
You anger, I exit you today, in Jesus name, My destiny shall not suffer because of my hot temper, in the name of Jesus.
Every mission of the enemy to make me lose my happiness, you are a liar, I repent from bad attitude today, in Jesus name I convert my bad anger into a holy anger, in the name of Jesus.
My mouth shall not put me into trouble, in Jesus name.
Every power assigned to manipulate my mind whenever I speak, I arrest you today, in Jesus name.
I shall not use my mouth to scatter the blessings of God for my life in the name of Jesus.
My Father, advertize me as a good person to others, in Jesus name.
Every fruit of anger causing me to smell in the nostril of my helpers, God, O Lord, I arrest my spirit, in Jesus name.
Every wicked act done deliberately against people in order to win them, i destroy the spirit in Jesus name.
Every spirit of impatient, die, in Jesus name.
Spirit of pride in my life, break by fire, in Jesus name I refuse to destroy my life with my hot temper and strife, in Jesus name.
Thank you Lord for my deliverance, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: Baba Jason via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Securing Your Position: A Call to Strategic Vigilance Introduction Just as King David fiercely defended his territory, we must also be v...

Popular posts