Sunday, May 26, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

BATTLE AGAINST ENEMIES OF MY PROGRESS AND SUCCESS!

Job 5:19 says, ”He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea,in seven there shall no evil touch thee.”

Galatians 6:17 says, From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.”

Luke.10:19, The Lord said behold I give unto you power over all the powers of the enemies – and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

PRAISE AND WORSHIP

PRAYER POINTS

1. Every evil altar of wickedness erected against my life and destiny, catch fire and scatter, in the name of Jesus.

2. Coven of witchcraft in my environment assigned to kill my destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

3. Holy Ghost, coordinate my life for effective and efficient performance, in the name of Jesus.

4. My breakthroughs tied down in this environment, be released by fire, in Jesus' name

5. I refuse to be stagnant, in the name of Jesus.

6. Holy Ghost, connect me to my miracles, signs and wonders, in the name of Jesus.

7. Altars of the wicked surrounding me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

8. Spirit of follow follow, using my shadow to track me, go blind and die, in Jesus' name

9. Every ancestral dream projected into my sleep, is destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

10. Devil, you have no power over me and my health, so therefore, leave me alone, in the name of Jesus.

11. My delayed blessings/breakthroughs/ testimonies/ miracles, be released by fire, in Jesus' name

12. Thou power of GO SLOW in my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

13. Divine acceleration, I am available, locate me now, in Jesus' name

14. ANCESTRAL evil veil covering my life and destiny, catch fire and burn to ashes, in Jesus' name.

15. My glory burning in the evil pot, jump out by fire, in Jesus' name

16. Thou strange sickness waiting for me at the edge of my miracle, die by fire, in Jesus name

17. I jump out of every evil pit of darkness of my father’s and mother’s house, in the name of Jesus.

18. Unbroken evil covenant affecting me negatively, break by fire, in Jesus name

19. Strongman sitting comfortably on my blessings/breakthroughs/ testimonies/ miracles, be unseated and die, in Jesus' name

20. Generational battles, curses and problems shall not swallow my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus.

21. Collective bondage in my foundation, break and release me now, in Jesus' name.

Thank and appreciate God for hearing and answering your prayers.
By: Janice via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Securing Your Position: A Call to Strategic Vigilance Introduction Just as King David fiercely defended his territory, we must also be v...

Popular posts