Saturday, May 25, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER
25/05/2024
PRAYER AGAINST LUKEWARMNESS
BIBLE READING: REVELATION 3:15-16, JEREMIAH 15:5-8; ISAIAH 66:2.
PRAYER POINTS
Father we bless your Name for you are God alone, none can be compared to you, be thou exalted now and glorified forevermore in Jesus Name.

Father tonight unfold my life with your fire of revival. Anywhere I have been feeling cold, Father revive me tonight and set me on fire in Jesus Name.

O LORD my God, every spirit of spiritual lukewarmness in my life, tonight I cast it out by fire in Jesus Name.

Father in your mercy, please help me. I refuse to go back to my old self. I refuse to go back to my past life in Jesus Name.

Father please give me the grace to be closer to You. In your mercy Lord, draw me closer to you everyday in Jesus Name.

Every spirit within me that is forsaking the will of God and making me prone to destruction, leave my life in Jesus Christ name.

Lord, have mercy on me, on everything I am doing or have done that has made me backslide from you.

Every spirit of lukewarmness and backsliding that makes me irritating to God, get out of my life in Jesus Christ name.

Lord, create in me a new heart and renew your spirit within me.
Draw me nearer to thee oh Lord

In the Name of Jesus, every character that I am exhibiting that is taking me far away from your presence, Father in your mightiness and mercy please restore me back in Jesus Name.

I overcome every strongholds of addiction taking me far from you oh God in Jesus Name.

Every negative habit denying me of the presence of God, tonight I receive grace to do away with them all in Jesus Name.

Any negative habits that the enemies has instilled into me from birth and that is tormenting my life, Father in your mercy deliver me tonight in Jesus Name.

I break free from every negative impacts slowing down the move of God in my life. I break free completely tonight in Jesus Name.

In the Name of Jesus, let the holy fire of the Lord, burn down everything that does not reflect Christ in my life in Jesus name.

Father give me the grace to consistently and persistently follow after righteousness. In the Name of Jesus, I receive grace to be holy and obedient in Jesus Name.

Father unfold me with your presence, help me to dwell consistently in your presence, help me to stay in the secret place tirelessly in Jesus Name.

I receive the staying and waiting grace. I receive the blessings of staying in the presence of God in Jesus Name.

Father anywhere I have been broken emotionally, financially, ministerially, academically, maritally, health wise, tonight remold and fix me up in Jesus Name.

In the Name of Jesus, any power sitting down on my success and achievements in life, in the Name of Jesus I unseat you tonight in Jesus Name.

Anyone that is making me spend my finances on one particular thing without progress, Father deliver me from their hands tonight in Jesus Name.

Father, send your fire of revival to every nation represented here, revive us again in Jesus Name.

Father forgive our ignorance as a nation, we can't survive without you, we acknowledge that you are LORD over all, please revive us again in Jesus Name.

In the Name of Jesus, anywhere we have been sleeping as a nation , Father tonight revive us and bring us to the centre of your will in Jesus Name.

In the Name of Jesus, any one preparing a table of destructions for my nation both him and his family shall go in for our sake in Jesus Name.

In the Name of Jesus, I decree and declare it shall be well with me and my country in Jesus mighty Name.

Your personal prayer request.

Thank you Lord for answered prayer, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: Baba Jason via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Securing Your Position: A Call to Strategic Vigilance Introduction Just as King David fiercely defended his territory, we must also be v...

Popular posts