Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER
22/05/2024

MY CASE IS SETTLED

BIBLE READING: JEREMIAH 32:17, 1 PETER 5:10, MATTHEW 19:26, (JABEZ )1 CHRON 4, (MEPHIBISHET) 2 SAM 9, (ELIZABETH) 1KING 1, (HANAH) 1 SAMUEL1-2.

PRAYER POINTS

Father, settle me today in the name of Jesus.

My Father, arise: draw me out of every room of reproach, in the name of Jesus.

Father, in every area of my life where I need settlement, settle me in the name of Jesus.

I move out of problems and afflictions into peace and blessings by the power in the blood of Jesus.

Father, remove every form of barrenness and shame from my life and family by the power in the blood of Jesus.

Father, let your hand be with me, expand my coasts and let nothing grieve me in Jesus’ name.

I recover my lost wealth, business, and opportunities by the power in the blood of Jesus.

I welcome wealth, fruitfulness and prosperity into my life, home, and family in Jesus’ name.

Wasters assigned against my life and destiny, be wasted, in the name of Jesus.

Wherever the enemy has stopped me, by the mercy of God, I move forward by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Powers confronting me day and night, challenging the presence of God in my life, die in the name of Jesus.

Powers assigned to turn me to a laughing stock, die, in the name of Jesus.

Arrows that entered into my life at midnight, manifesting in the day time jump out and backfire, in the name of Jesus.

Lord God of Elijah, arise, give me a miracle that will silence my mocker, in the name of Jesus.

Any coven harboring my certificate/finances, contracts release it now, in the name of Jesus.

Power of the grave assigned to terminate my life, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Powers fighting against my success and progress, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus.

God of Paul and Silas, deliver me from the prison of my father’s house, in the name of Jesus.

Satanic incantation and prophesy issues against my life and destiny, backfire by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Dust from my foundation covering my glory/destiny, clear away, in the name of Jesus.

Evil voices speaking in my dreams, be silenced forever, in the name of Jesus.

Powers assigned to make my enemies laugh at me, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Thunder of God, locate and destroy every enemy of my life and destiny, in Jesus name

O heavens, bombard every evil gathering assigned against my life and destiny with the hot coals of fire, in Jesus name

My father, empower me to gloriously manifest in every areas of my life, in Jesus name

Whirlwind of God, Pursue my pursuers, in the name of Jesus.

Every power attacking me from the dark, receive fire and die, in the name of Jesus.

Drinkers of blood and eaters of flesh assigned against me, hear the word of the Lord; eat your own flesh and drink your own blood, in the name of Jesus.

Miracles of how did it happen? Locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Thank you Lord for answered prayer, in Jesus' mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: Publer Bot via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Securing Your Position: A Call to Strategic Vigilance Introduction Just as King David fiercely defended his territory, we must also be v...

Popular posts