I declare Lord that in this new month, I am immune from every disease that ravishes and ravages in the world, in Jesus name. (Psalm 91:7)
I declare Lord that no power of hell shall prevail over me, my family and over everything that I do this month, in Jesus name. (Matthew 16: 18, Luke 10:19)
I declare that I receive my share of the blessing of heaven for this month, in Jesus name. I will not miss it or lose out, in Jesus name. (Ecclesiastes 5:9)
Oh Father, fill my life with your glory so that every walk and step I take this month will reflect your love, life, beauty and glory and people will glorify your holy name, in Jesus name. (Matthew 9:8)
Oh Lord, help me to keep my thought pure this new month, in Jesus's name. I declare that sin shall not dominate me, in Jesus's name. Amen! (Psalm 19:14, Romans 6:14)
Lord, cause me to be willing and obedient that I may eat the good of the land this very new month, in Jesus' name. (Isaiah 1:19)
Above all Lord, help me to make the most of my time this month because the days are evil, in Jesus's name. (Ephesians 5:16)
Father, command my joy to be full this new month, make it my month of joy unspeakable in the name of Jesus.
I cancel death over my life and family in Jesus's name.
Thank you Lord for answered prayers. In Jesus Mighty Name we have prayed. Amen
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post
Take your eyes off your own limitations and fix them on the God of all hope. He is the One who will bring His promises to pass in His perfec...
Popular posts
-
And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, an...
-
Speak words that promote wholeness “You have been trapped by what you said.” Pr 6:2 NIV Stormie Omartian says: “Early in my walk wit...
-
morals,decency,manners,..who defines them,..you can't live to life perfectly as long as you let other people dictate what's good an...
No comments:
Post a Comment