Monday, November 6, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Father, I forget every reproach and hatred of my youth, for I know that thou shall not confound me to shame and reproach, in Jesus' name. Isa 54:4.

Father, I receive your heavenly comfort for all the hatred, reproach and mockery I have been subjected to by the devil and his agents, in Jesus' name. Isa 66:13.

Father, I release my life and destiny from every yoke of mockery, hatred and reproach by the anointing of the holy ghost, in Jesus' mighty name. Isa 10:27.

Thank you everlasting Father for answered prayers. In Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: Baba Jason via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Take your eyes off your own limitations and fix them on the God of all hope. He is the One who will bring His promises to pass in His perfec...

Popular posts