Sunday, February 27, 2022

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
27/02/2022
LET MY PEOPLE GO!
BIBLE READING: EXODUS 9:1, 7:16, 8:20.
PRAYER POINTS.

Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for releasing your power to ensure my total deliverance this night.
Father in the name of Jesus, stretch out your arm and deliver me, rid me out of all bondage that has refused to let me be in the name of Jesus.
Every pharaoh that stopped my father from progressing in life, and is determined to also stop me, Holy ghost fire, rain upon them tonight and consume them in the name of Jesus.
Every pharaoh that is hindering my breakthroughs, and wasting my opportunities, be wasted tonight in the name of Jesus.
Every pharaoh that has put me in bondage in this life, perish in the red sea in the name of Jesus.
Every pharaoh that has caged my potentials, your end has come tonight, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
Every pharaoh that is limiting my achievements, die in the name of Jesus.
Every pharaoh that is boasting for destroying me, be wasted tonight in the name of Jesus.
Every pharaoh that is holding me down to the same spot (battle) since last year, die in the name of Jesus.
In the name of God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, i command every sicknesses and diseases in my body release me and let me go tonight in Jesus name.
You spirit of lack and poverty, i command you in the name of God the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, release me tonight and let me go in Jesus name.
Bondage and limitations, in the name of God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, release me tonight and let me go in Jesus name.
Demonic oppressions and attacks, in the name of God the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, release me tonight and let me go in Jesus name.
Fruitlessness and laboring in vain in the name of God the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, release me tonight and let me go in Jesus name.
Unfulfilled promises and disappointment in the name of God the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, release me tonight and let me go in Jesus name.
Slavery and faulty foundation in the name of God the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, release me tonight and let me go in Jesus name.
Addictions and bad characters in the name of God the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, release me tonight and let me go in Jesus name.
Everything that represents pharaoh in my life
in the name of God the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, release me tonight and let me go in Jesus name.
Father in the name of Jesus, let the door of favour that you have opened for me remain opened permanently, grant me divine appointment, divine connections that will create space for me at the top in the name of Jesus.
Father in the name of Jesus, let your light enlighten my mind, deliver me from mediocre thinking, deliver me from thinking small, open my mind to creative ideas that will solve problems for billions of people around the world in Jesus name.
Father in my life ,let there be massive positive turnaround, let my life witness mighty demonstration of your power in Jesus name.
Father in the name of Jesus, open doors of favour for me, let people see me and call me your Favourite on the name of Jesus.
You pharaoh after my life and destiny , you are a failure , today receive your defeat and be disgraced out of my life now in Jesus name.
You that stand as pharaoh in my life, your wickedness has come to an end today, I command the earth to swallow you and your chariots in the name of Jesus.
Every visible and invisible forces fighting my life, perish in Jesus name.
Seen and Unseen enemies of my breakthroughs, perish in the red sea in Jesus name.
Father, those who say I shall suffer throughout my life, shall die suddenly like Pharaoh in the name of Jesus.
Pharaohs of my breakthroughs, release me and die in Jesus name.
Thank you Lord for my deliverance tonight, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

All afflictions are temporary, God will deliver you "The afflictions of the righteous are many, but the LORD delivers him from them a...

Popular posts