Monday, February 28, 2022

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
28 /02/2022
MY DRY SEASON IS OVER
BIBLE READING: PSALM 7:9; ISAIAH 41:18; ISAIAH 44:3; JEREMIAH 51:43; PSALM 68:6; HAGGAI 2:6; PSALM 1:3; LEVITICUS 26:4.
PRAYER POINTS.
Every wind of dryness in my life, fade away in Jesus name.
Seasonal problems attacking my glory, be destroyed in Jesus name.
Anything tying me down and my work to DRY SEASON, release me now in Jesus name.
Any Satanic Umbrella preventing me from experiencing God’s shower of blessing, catch fire in Jesus name.
Every Satanic Plan to make me MISERABLE in life, you will not prosper in Jesus name.
I decree a new Season of DIVINE RAINFALL in Jesus name.
As from today, my life, work and family shall not know dryness anymore in Jesus name.
From today henceforth, I shall be like a tree, planted by the rivers of water, I will bring forth my fruits in its season in Jesus name.
O! God forgive me of every sin that brought me into my present condition by your mercy in Jesus name
I Plead the blood of Jesus upon heavens above me, my work, family and ministry in the name of Jesus.
I Command my heaven to be opened by fire in Jesus name.
According to Deuteronomy 28:23, any brass in my heaven and any iron in my earth perpetuating dryness and hardship in my life, be removed by fire in Jesus name.
Every iron and brass causing blockages in my heaven, be consumed by fire in Jesus name.
Impossibilities acting as barriers to my fulfilment in life, be removed in Jesus name.
Every evil seasonal manipulation programmed against my manifestations, be aborted in Jesus name.
Every blockage disturbing my showers of blessings, be shattered in Jesus name.
My heaven will not close suddenly this year in Jesus name
Any cloud of confusion hanging over my manifestations, fade away in Jesus name.
Every limitation imposed by dark powers upon my breakthrough, scatter by fire in Jesus name.
Every embargo of darkness on my progress, be lifted by fire in Jesus name.
From my present level, O! Lord raise me up, lift me up and set me up in Jesus name.
Anything in the heavenlies hostile against my open heaven, fade away in Jesus name.
Everything in the heavenlies shall favour me throughout this year in Jesus name.
Every mountain of opposition against my progress, scatter by fire in Jesus name.
Any stubborn accuser speaking against my going forward, receive baptism of confusion in Jesus name.
My heavenly clouds of showers of blessing, release them now in Jesus name.
Any evil umbrella in the heavenlies preventing the sweet influences of God from getting to me, be consumed by fire in Jesus name.
Every yoke of stagnancy programmed against me in order to keep me in perpetual dry season, break by fire in Jesus name.
Every dark taskmaster assigned to keep me in dry season, die in Jesus name.
Every plan of the enemy to condemn me to the garden of failure and non-achievement, be aborted in Jesus name.
O Lord, disconnect me from the evil current of stagnation and dry season in Jesus name.
O Lord, advance me into my Rehoboth in Jesus name.
O Lord, renovate my life and work with blessings and favour in Jesus name
Rain of favour, soak the garden of my life in Jesus name
I shall move forward, go upward and make progress this year in Jesus name.
Anointing to overcome dry season, fall on me in Jesus name.
Anointing for progressive prosperity, fall on me this year in Jesus name.
Dry season disappear and rainy season appear in my life in Jesus name.
Thank you Lord for answered prayer. In Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

All afflictions are temporary, God will deliver you "The afflictions of the righteous are many, but the LORD delivers him from them a...

Popular posts