I pull off every garment of shame and reproach, I put on the garment of wealth and sufficiency of the Lord, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
I refuse to be a debtor, my needs shall be perfectly supplied by the help of God, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
I receive grace to establish and maintain the right relationship that will lead me to the place of my abundance and financial rest, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
I receive the grace to be sensitive in the spirit so that I will not miss my day of visitation and blessing, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
None of my projects shall be abandoned in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
I receive double of all that I need as the scriptures say that for my shame I shall have double, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
As from today i begin to live in surplus in the name of Jesus.
Thank you Lord for answered prayers. In Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post
Take your eyes off your own limitations and fix them on the God of all hope. He is the One who will bring His promises to pass in His perfec...
Popular posts
-
And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, an...
-
Speak words that promote wholeness “You have been trapped by what you said.” Pr 6:2 NIV Stormie Omartian says: “Early in my walk wit...
-
morals,decency,manners,..who defines them,..you can't live to life perfectly as long as you let other people dictate what's good an...
No comments:
Post a Comment